Any parsonii keepers supplement with Repashy products?

SmithSe

Established Member
If so, which products do you use? I arrived home from the vet yesterday with a clean bill of health for Boris, my male parsonii, but the vet mentioned something interesting to me. I told her I supplemented with Rep-Cal products/Vitamin B and gut loaded with a combination of Cricket Crack and a wet mix I make up myself and freeze (usually acorn squash, mustard greens, collard greens, sweet potato, mango, papaya, carrots, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, wheat germ, etc), and she recommended against this regimen.

She said she attended a seminar where the speaker said studies had suggested Repashy Supercal NoD and Repashy SuperVite maintained the best phosphorus to calcium ratios in chameleons and were the only dusting supplements needed. She went on to say by gut loading with Mazuri Hi Calcium gut load ONLY, this helped facilitate a balance of vitamins and minerals in the chameleons. She emphasized that no veggies or other gut load could be offered with the Mazuri gut load. I wasn't sure if she was trying to upsell me all of this since they carried it or if this is something I should look further into, but I just wanted to get other people's take on this?

I use Rapashy products for my Calumma parsonii parsonii. However long before using Rapashy I have used my own and other premade gut load products that my Calumma parsonii parsonii have responded well if not exceedingly well too.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom