Any Ideas?

I have a year old male panther. I feed him crickets and give him waxworks occasionally as a treat. I live in NJ so in the winter time its extremely hard to have crickets delivered ALIVE and I used to order them from a store near my house 1,000 for 6$. Well the store went under new ownership and they no longer sell crickets My only option for crickets now is petsmart where 1 cricket is 14 cents! or order them online in hopes that some are still alive. I really wish to get some ideas on other kinds of feeder insects except for dubias(personal reason). Any ideas?

Ugh I know your pain, thats how I was when I first started. I was going to say dibias but I see thats not anoption. You can get superworms from petsmart right? If roaches arent an option there are worms, flies, mantids, and walking sticks but you might need shippable weather.

Ugh I know your pain, thats how I was when I first started. I was going to say dibias but I see thats not anoption. You can get superworms from petsmart right? If roaches arent an option there are worms, flies, mantids, and walking sticks but you might need shippable weather.

Thanks the for reply! and yes its a struggle in the winter!!! and dubias are definitely a no, just looking at pictures of them freak me out I wish I could handle them but I just can't but I'm fine with any other type of bug, I even tried convincing myself they were beetles and it still didn't work

Thanks the for reply! and yes its a struggle in the winter!!! and dubias are definitely a no, just looking at pictures of them freak me out I wish I could handle them but I just can't but I'm fine with any other type of bug, I even tried convincing myself they were beetles and it still didn't work

find soem roach those reproduce pretty easy

Back
Top Bottom