Any huge Meller pics ?

neonate

Who ownes the largest meller here??
I can tell you its not me , jus interested to see everyones specimens....

While not the biggest thats for sure my Mr Ma'am is still growing and is about 17" total length. He is approx 1 3/4 - 2 years old. Hopefully he is on his way.

IMG_6362.jpg

IMG_6363.jpg

IMG_6370.jpg

Looks great! my guy is 15" total length , but im yet to see that bright green colour to mine.. Is it something they all get? I know everyone always says this but surely there must be a few signs for sexing these guys..Ive heard the males usually have larger rosteral crests and bulkier heads ???

Dume was the largest melleri I've had, he was about 21" total length and weighed about 400gr. He passed away last year, he must have been at least 6 at the time since he was already a big adult when imported.
CIMG0970.jpg

The big female I have is the largest I've got. She's 22" and over 400grams. I've seen a few that were overweight and were MASSIVE, but not too many longer than that.

One of the CH's I have is her son, and he's almost 17" already. I believe he will be the largest melleri I've got in a year!

Bigfemale.JPG

This is Henry. He is just below the 600g mark... hes a fat ass..... He is 22.5" total length.

IMG_8708.jpg

This is Lenny. She is in the 300-350 range I think... I can't remember what she was when I weighed her last. She is 20" long if I can remember right.

IMG_0146.jpg

Wow thanks for posting guys they are all great specimens and i hope my Gonzo grows to be big and strong...He/she certainly has had a good diet since the arrival, I fed a ghost mantis the other day :D

Back
Top Bottom