Watering - dripper and misting 2x a day
Fecal Description - white and brown
History - very healthy but small for her age
Cage Info: 75 gal reptarium
Cage Type -
Lighting - Tube 5.0 and heat light
Humidity - ??
Plants - one scheffella
Placement - in my room with no other chams, I moved her awhile back to the cham room but she was stressed so I moved her back
Location - no traffic Had fan going

Current Problem - At first she was closing her left eye so I treated with Terrimyicin seemed to help and then her Right eye was shut so I treated that one and it hasn't helped actually it's worse now. I realized I shouldn't have a fan on in my room so stopped that and put a humidifier in my room. She is still eating and drinking but keeps her right eye shut most of the day. She will open it when I hold her but keeps trying to clear something from it. It does seem swollen. I will make her a vet appt. on Tuesday because this has been going on now for Two weeks. Of course I decide to take her on a Sunday with the following Monday being a holiday. Any thoughts in advance would be appreciated!

Attachments

• eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 92
Sounds like you are doing the right thing. She may have something stuck and irritating it. I have had some sucess with the spray saline to help get stuck irritants out. It comes in a can and makes a good stream of saline.
How often were you applying the Terramycin?

I'm applying it twice a day. When I woke up this morning the left is now closed again. Poor little girl:(

What brand of supplements do you use?
What do you gutload with?
What are mega worms?
Have you considered buying a little digital humidity guage?

A rinse with saline cant hurt and may indeed be very helpful

I use Rep-Cal and ZooMed are the brands.
I gutload with fresh fruits and veggies and wheat bread.
I think they are actually super worms (the really big guys).
Yes I really should get the humidity gauge.
I will get some saline today and try.

Back
Top Bottom