Any Guinea Pig Owners? = )

Oh your piggie on the left in the top picture looks so much like one of the ones I had amed "Brownie" whom lived a long life.. all of them are adorable! Great pics!

Well as of now I am getting the gray and white one. The other person said she felt uneasy leaving her guy with me because I had so many other pets. Eh, it's ok. I'd rather someone feel comfortable when giving up their pet. She had asked for money and i'm sure that is what she was trying to get but it's ok. Good luck to her selling her piggy and good luck to the little guy and hope he gets a good home.

Oh yeah, you can train them to do tricks! Mine all wheek together when I say yummyumm or yummies. :) Mabel can run around in a circle too. Clarice is too stubborn to do anything, and Alex just pretty much poops her pants if you even talk to her.

ha ha i LOVE my wheekers! One of my 3 in particular is really vocal, and if I go "wheek wheek wheek" he runs up to you and wheeks back - adorable!

FINALLY a picture of both of my piggies together and the new guy. I took them out to Balboa Park here in SD. :D My bf is making me get rid of the boys... :( I know I know, get rid of the bf but in all reality as much as I would like to, I can't. Lol! They are the only fuzzy pets I have but I will make sure they go to a GREAT home.

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

Just re-homed my boys... :(:(:(:(:(:( Got tired of the nagging bf. (sigh) I know they went to a great home, 4 other piggies waiting to play. They are against breeding as I am so can only hope they are good people and weren't lying to me. :confused: Chatted with them a bit and got good vibes. By little dudes!

Just a last up date of my boys. I just got an email from the people who took them and told me they are doing GREAT and getting lots of fresh veggies and room to roam around in. I'm so happy! Hope they have a long lived life and are loved like I loved them. :(:):D Thank you all for your advice and help.

i just got a new little boy that is the cutest thing ever. hes only 4 weeks old and just a little ball of fluff. his name is Yetty cuz he reminds me of an abominable snowman lol. heres some pics of him with my girlfriends other two boys

DSCN2703.jpg

DSCN2708.jpg

DSCN2700.jpg

DSCN2702.jpg

awwww!!! i LOVE piggies - I'm currently volunteering at the local animal shelter (which is huuuuge!) while im taking some time out of uni. I REALLY want this little guy - hes so noisy and cheeky - but I can't because I already have an established group of three boys :(

I called him Jeff :D

190650_212870658727933_100000150017800_964809_4321521_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom