Another Hot Shot pic of Nedo's Ambanja

tkilgour

This dude has some serious color. Nedo makes some killer banjas and I am so happy to be working with his genetics.

Attachments

• nedosambanja2.jpg
    nedosambanja2.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 195
  • nedosambanja3.jpg
    nedosambanja3.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 260
Your just getting me hooked on banjas again with these posts bro. He's the perfect banja if you ask me blue background dark blue bars. With red & yellow turrets and yellow cheeks. Absolutely flawless.... I had one very similar over 10 yrs ago. Yours comes closest resembling him Ive seen in a long while. I'd be posting pics too, he's def worth showing off...:D

I need to post a pic of the color pencil drawing I had done of my banja. Its fantastic, the artist did a wonderful job.

Your just getting me hooked on banjas again with these posts bro. He's the perfect banja if you ask me blue background dark blue bars. With red & yellow turrets and yellow cheeks. Absolutely flawless.... I had one very similar over 10 yrs ago. Yours comes closest resembling him Ive seen in a long while. I'd be posting pics too, he's def worth showing off...:D

I need to post a pic of the color pencil drawing I had done of my banja. Its fantastic, the artist did a wonderful job.

Thanks man, I love these Ambanjas! Their colors are just insane. You will have to show me that drawing, I bet it is sweet. One thing I love about this banja is his red spots, they are almost faly like.

i love that ambanja man...the red speckling throughout is awesome, i cant wait til my boys reds start coming through...what are you breeding plans? and oh yeah, you cut out my second favorite part in both pictures, he has a very nice rostral process that i would be showing off too :p

Haha Kilgour I love your youtube Chameleon review videos. I just made the connection that was you. Thanks for taking the time to make the vids. They help the excitement of waiting for a chameleon to come in the mail. I cant wait july 7th! Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom