another dinofuel question

jdcham

i am new to using dinofuel and was wondering if it could be used to gutload superworms? also, what would one use to keep these superworms hydrated...im tired of feeding my cham worms that sit in a cup for weeks without water or food -_-

i am new to using dinofuel and was wondering if it could be used to gutload superworms? also, what would one use to keep these superworms hydrated...im tired of feeding my cham worms that sit in a cup for weeks without water or food -_-

I keep supers in dry cricket chow .I take wet carrot,yam or a swiss char stalk.or other veggie high in vit A.I lightly dust the vegies with dynofuel and feed it to the supers the night before i feed them to my chams.

what kind of cricket feed do you recommend i use? and should there be any substrate or is the cricket feed used as substrate? looks like i'll be placing another order with you soon, Tom!

Thanks! I really do not use a substrate for crickets. As for cricket feed, you can feed them nuts, seeds, and vegetables. Then put some dinofuel on the mixture and that is all you need to do.

Back
Top Bottom