Another Craigslist gem...

maxttu

Scored this 30x30x18 enclosure with everything in it for $50! Don't worry about the substrate, it was already in there and is coming out... ;)

aee58042-8f7c-3cfe.jpg

aee58042-8f89-d082.jpg

Wow what a deal! What do you search for? I'm guessing Fenix is going in there, hes going to be a happy camper;)

I search "chameleon" and "reptile". I'm thinking about putting Chazam in there for a little bit, until I'm comfortable putting him back in his HUGE enclosure. Right now he's in a 36x18x18 and I think he might appreciate the width? I know height is better, but he just looks uncomfortable. I don't know...uuggghhhh

Make sure to do a good cleaning before you put anything in there.

Yes, that's a great idea. I plan to take everything out tomorrow and hose it down with a bleach wash. Probably toss the vine and plastic plants and for sure lose the bark.

Do y'all think Chazam would be ok in here for awhile? I'm going to pick up a 48x24x24 probably by September.

I search "chameleon" and "reptile". I'm thinking about putting Chazam in there for a little bit, until I'm comfortable putting him back in his HUGE enclosure. Right now he's in a 36x18x18 and I think he might appreciate the width? I know height is better, but he just looks uncomfortable. I don't know...uuggghhhh

;) if you don't ever get comfortable with putting him back in that HUGE enclosure,,,, I know where you can ship it!!!!! :)

I downsized him back to his 36x18x18. He was happy as a clam in that huge enclosure, but wasn't eating. I wanted to monitor his eating, thus the downsize... :/

do you not have him tamed to eat out of her hand? That's how I make sure mine eat, or cup feeding. Have you tried both? I don't like doing the free roam thing. Otherwise I would be in your position lol.

Only thing I would be worried about is chazam seems to be pretty good sized now and I just worry downsizing might stress him out. Just keep an eye on him to make sure he is doing good :)

do you not have him tamed to eat out of her hand? That's how I make sure mine eat, or cup feeding. Have you tried both? I don't like doing the free roam thing. Otherwise I would be in your position lol.

Only thing I would be worried about is chazam seems to be pretty good sized now and I just worry downsizing might stress him out. Just keep an eye on him to make sure he is doing good :)

Are you kidding? Hand feeding? Need I remind you of the pics with the glove? ;)
I had him bowl feeding and he just up and quit one day. :/

Back
Top Bottom