Ankaramy

Dean Pulcini

Avid Member
Just looking for opinions on Ankaramy (AKA pinks). I may get into breeding them and wonder who likes them and who doesn't. Thank you.

they look cool, especially the teal spine.

however i heard at rest they can be bland, sorta brownish maybe, since they dont always stay fired up pink all the time. but maybe im wrong

your mitsio in your avatar is amazing by the way.

they look cool, especially the teal spine.

however i heard at rest they can be bland, sorta brownish maybe, since they dont always stay fired up pink all the time. but maybe im wrong

your mitsio in your avatar is amazing by the way.

All panthers are bland unless they fire up.
That mitsio was the best one I ever seen. The only red on him was his eye's, elbows, tips of his didgets and the tips of his spine scales. His pattern was a maroon brown incredable mitsio.

That mitsio was the best one I ever seen. The only red on him was his eye's, elbows, tips of his didgets and the tips of his spine scales. His pattern was a maroon brown incredable mitsio.

If you find them and breed them let me know.. I will get some from you...

I get your point but my Ambilobe looks awesome all the time...and all my panthers look amazing when they are outside regardless of if fired or not:cool:

And I agree that Mitsio is AMAZING!!!:D

Just looking for opinions on Ankaramy (AKA pinks). I may get into breeding them and wonder who likes them and who doesn't. Thank you.
I think they are pretty unique chameleons. I mean all obviously are, but come on, pink chams. Thats awesome!!! If you do try to breed I wish you luck.

I actually just bought an Ankaramy today! Ha in Utah of all places. He is not drab whatsoever and is a beautiful pink-reddish pink at rest. A local pet shop got him recently from someone who didnt have time for him anymore but their asking price was high. I posted a classified for him and though I had several people interested in him it didnt work out. Well today I stopped by and they had reduced the asking price and I didnt want him going to anyone who didnt know what they were doing so I bought him.

I am selling him for $320 down from $400, check out my classified. He is much more colorful than the pictures on the ad show so I will take new ones tomorrow. Sorry, didnt mean to turn your thread into an ad but I know how hard these animals are to come by and I really want to see him go to someone who can actually breed him.

Back
Top Bottom