Animals!!

yungzerk

Avid Member
i know this is a chameleon forum but i wanted everyone to meet my other animals! this is franky the pac-man frog, robin the created gecko, and trassie the leopard gecko🥰
IMG_2684.jpeg
IMG_2686.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg

This reptile thing is addictive! I don't even like reptiles but I've found myself in a strange predicament. It all started after my granddaughters crested gecko, Billy, died. Now we are 2 Chams and 1 python in.
that is hilarious 😂, i’m sure they’ve started to grow on you over the years! i’ve always loved reptiles but now that i’m older and have a job i can finally buy my own reptiles, but i need to stop soon my entire room is just animals😂

that is hilarious 😂, i’m sure they’ve started to grow on you over the years! i’ve always loved reptiles but now that i’m older and have a job i can finally buy my own reptiles, but i need to stop soon my entire room is just animals😂

I know right. My family calls my house - The Exotic Zoo! I've fallen in love with reptiles! WHY????. I need therapy! They are sooooo sweet and unique.

Ugghhh I feeeeel this! I never realized how much personality they have until I got Spaghetti. I only have my little noodle, but I now want a gecko. Spaghetti has ruined me 😂
Crested geckos are so much fun! If you set them up in a large enclosure they jump around from branch to branch. Its incredible to see.

i know! i also have 5 dogs but in my opinion reptiles can just have such unique personalities i love them🥰
5 dogs??? You literally have your own pack!! We may get one more in a few years which will bring our group of dogs up to 3 in total. We will see what life brings us though....

5 dogs??? You literally have your own pack!! We may get one more in a few years which will bring our group of dogs up to 3 in total. We will see what life brings us though....
luckily i don’t own them, i just help my parents watch them on the weekends but yes they’re 5 toy yorkies but they can get quite annoying but dogs are also lovely🥰
72107615477__F943864A-FBAB-4ADB-BFCA-9864141DCC9E.jpeg
69966043827__103D3D3E-D1F6-4407-883C-B81EF864EC97.jpeg

I feel you. We have a 12 year old chinchilla (who is still thriving) but our cham is my first reptile since I had a tortise as a kid. I'm totally obsessed. Sadly, Pippin (our chin) will never meet Paulie (our cham) because they have VASTLY different and incompatible environments. Our house is climate chaos. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom