ANimals compatable with chams

I nkow it sounds crazy, but I have a male panther cham living with 3 females panthers and a male and female pair of crested geckos in one cage. They all live happily togehter even when close to eachother or touching. What allows this I think is that the cage is massive in size, there is plenty of foliage and food and water for every one. The chams or cresteds have never become aggressive with each other. I dont recomend it for every one, but it happeneds to work for my zard bunch:rolleyes:

I don't know about nocturnal geckos even too large to eat. If they are really active they could run over the sleeping chams and stress them. Some chams will let themselves fall off a perch if you touch them when they are asleep (see, I'm really just a leaf). But, even if they don't, you'll have mixes of bacteria from poop, possible parasite transmission, and some competition for basking, drinking, or hiding spaces. Chams can be stressed just by seeing other species in their territory and may try to evict them over and over. Best not to do it unless you have a room or greenhouse free range.

I nkow it sounds crazy, but I have a male panther cham living with 3 females panthers and a male and female pair of crested geckos in one cage. They all live happily togehter even when close to eachother or touching. What allows this I think is that the cage is massive in size, there is plenty of foliage and food and water for every one. The chams or cresteds have never become aggressive with each other. I dont recomend it for every one, but it happeneds to work for my zard bunch:rolleyes:

Do you have any pics? I want to see how you set up your cage.

Back
Top Bottom