animal crossing city folk = P / World of Warcraft

...Morrowind, Oblivion, Harvest Moon, GTA III, Katamari Damacy, We Love Katamari, and Tomba? :D

I guess I am still low tech

With my bro we got a druid, death knight, hunter lvl80, and some other wow chars. My bro is much more addicted than me...guess what is he doin right now? :)

...Morrowind, Oblivion, Harvest Moon, GTA III, Katamari Damacy, We Love Katamari, and Tomba? :D

Lol, GTA III = Grand theft auto 3?

Funnn!

Im not much of a computer gamer... but i like playing on the ps3..

Rock band
Rock band 2
Motorstorm - Pacific Rift
Guitar hero 3
Call of duty 4
Call of duty 5

I am such a Nerd

Woops, 1337 N.3.12.D

Haha :rolleyes::D

Call of duty 4 modern warfare on PS3?

If so add me

gamertag xthisout

I will when i go on, i have a ps3 sent in to be fixed, which is a higher prestige, the one i play on i forget... havent played in a while - got new game haha

i will go on and add you though

I've played Morrowind and Oblivion as well (on the pc). :D
I don't play WoW but I've played several others MMORPGs. The only one that stuck was City of Heroes. Started playing again a few months ago after a 2 year break.

Oh and Diablo II is such a fun game.

I'm more of a Harvest Moon / Animal Crossing type of person, but I can't get internet service out where I live for XBOX etc. I'm using a sprint internet card and you can't hook them up to Xbox etc.

I do enjoy CoD Halo and other shooter games, though..

Used to play RuneScape. *rolls eyes*

i used to play CSS, and Halo on the comp, but im more of an xbox guy. i play GOW 2, COD4, R6V2, and Halo 3. add me GTAG= xPtCxPak3dVE1Nx

I'm more of a Harvest Moon / Animal Crossing type of person, but I can't get internet service out where I live for XBOX etc. I'm using a sprint internet card and you can't hook them up to Xbox etc.

I do enjoy CoD Halo and other shooter games, though..

Used to play RuneScape. *rolls eyes*

LOL i used to play runescape too.

World of Warcraft

Server - Hakkar
72 Tauren Warrior [Arms] Kahleiah
71 Tauren Drood [Feral] Pullarius
48? Blood Elf Mage [Fire] KittyJun

Back
Top Bottom