anger management!

curly

I have a baby veiled chameleon (7 weeks) and i let him free roam yesterday and i was taking pics of him with my phone and he decided he didnt like that so he started to hiss and lung and he bit the edge of the phone..well now he doesnt like me near him as much..I used to be able to put my hand in his cage and he would crawl on after a while but now he just hisses...what can i do to prevent this or fix it..could it possibly be that he is getting more aggressive as he gets older? i could hold him before and he would climb on to my should and just sit there and stay his nice bright green color as long as i didnt move,he was fine

I just found out why he was hissing...he seen is reflection in the camera phone because there is a shiny speaker right beside it so he seen himself in there..

I just found out why he was hissing...he seen is reflection in the camera phone because there is a shiny speaker right beside it so he seen himself in there..

OMG - what a great observation. I have just a few(not so well taken pics) of my cham because everytime I took a picture he would absolutely just flip out! I had given up hope of ever being to take pictures as he would seem to be pretty disturbed by the process(he would run to his comfort branch and hide amongst the leaves for almost a full day). My camera is completely silver! Eureeka!

Back
Top Bottom