"and she said, even lovers need a holiday"

sulfurboy1o3

As of yesterday night, I adjusted my female jacksons living back to her own cage. Its been roughly a week or so after the last witnessed breeding and shes been different. More dark instead of being an olive green with pinks and regular flaring at the male. Even waving back and forth in front of the food bowl or favored perch. Im guessing shes done!? All in all, they spent about 2 no more then 2.5 months together.
Theyve spent a little time in her enclosure, some time in his and some time together outside. Only was i able to witness breeding in each enclosure. Never outside.
**check out her pink blushes as of today**
femalejacks.jpg

I really want to see my male gain more size and weight back since his mind is/was more busy on breeding. Today he only drank a little bit(barely moving lips) no interest in food and in total 'chamo' colors, instead of his usual green with faint dark fringes .He is at his highest perch, sitting closest to the female as possible, randomly head bobbing.

maleupet.jpg

now for him to go back to normal.

"far away from eachother, hold me now, it's hard for me to say I'm sorryyyyyyyyy!" lol! I love that song because I'm a saddo :D

They're lookin good! Hope all goes well with the little e's :)

Back
Top Bottom