ampiskiana panthers

javsto

I was on a different forum and someone was selling a different breed of panther chammy that I had never heard of before and was wondering if anyone here could tell me more about it, such as if its harder or easier to take care of opposed to an ambilobe or anjamba or whatever panther types that are posted here on this forum. any information available is accepted. thank you and im sorry if i misspelled any species name.

Its just a diff locale. The care should be the same as any other panther locale. I'd check the area they are from they may like a little more water/misting than some locales but the general care should be the same...

its pretty impossible for us to understand geographically where this locale of panther comes from unless the EURO importers ask the exporters for more geographic understandings. ampiskiana like many madagascar towns, cities and territories are not marked on any maps. i know people whom have researched madagascar chameleons in the wild for years and have given me an idea of where the ampiskiana range is. for some, with a lack of proof on the map, claim there is a lack of their existance. sadly mistaken they are, as it is quite impossible to declare anything on something potentially unresearched. just because this town is not recognized on a map doesnt conclude to its non existance. there are many ambilobes, ambanjas, and akaramy town names tossed all across madagascar. it is easy to see any confussion as their is a miscommunication error between real towns and their claimed being. i actually have an ampiskiana that was imported in a sambava shipment. there has been much debate about this animal aswell as the ampiskiana locale itself. these are just a panther chameleon with typical panther requirements though they may come from a slightly different elevation or geographic territory different from some other panther locales (potentially). im sorry if this is all off topic and all. i just figured for anyone interested in this locale, they might like to know some of the history that surrounds this specific locale. its kind of like the x files to mention the ampiskiana. though like the x files, "the truth is out there"

has someone found this place on the map yet?

One time someone did and I belive it was South Carolina or South Florida. I can't remember who made up the locale. Its right next to picasso... down the street from the palace of Mordor :D

Last edited:
One time someone did and I belive it was South Carolina or South Florida. I can't remember who made up the locale. Its right next to picasso... :D

lol yeah i remember that an lol i almost put in my post- an not the one on the east coast of the us....

does that mean the turquoise panther doesnt exist too? hmm? yea its a made up name but behind that name is a real locale. so just because weve only seen so few locales means we know everything right? like turquoise, and picasso, sirama, mafana, oorana mena. all of these are just names with a locale present behind them. and in this case there is an error of translation to maps. in europe this is an accepted locale. i have seen them be born most like a sambava/red bar ambilobe, and mature with a more blue than red bar as they mature. the many differences between them actually being any of these is the simple fact that their cool resting colors are horrible, ugly and drab just like a sambava. with just a tiny hint of a warm resting color they turn brilliant banana peel yellow lateral white stripe down and turn fluoro green on the upper half. the bars go from ugly to red, then they fire to an electric blue to eventually turn green in an ultra fired up state. he is just as ugly in resting colors as the ugliest of sambavas but i asure you he will smoke your ambilobes and sambavas. come take a look at him tell me youve seen something like him before.

Yawn.. they are all just names. My panthers are Furcifer pardalis thats about all I care about. I have grown board of panthers as the locales have been stretched by peoples imaginations.

What you like to call your panther or have someone else decide thats what it is is ok with me. Until someone can prove to me that a ampisiapapanana is not a cross or an actually locale it does not exist to me. I will share that opinion until I am proved wrong. I just like to deal with facts. Thats how I work. Faith doesn't do much for me.

they dont come from ampiskinana, thats a common misconsception. they are not from the north east coast, they are from the inland, north west of sambava, directly north of andapa. none of this should have made it here this wasnt supposed to be a debate. i was informing someone of the typical history invloved with this locale. im done, be well all. :D

they dont come from ampiskinana, thats a common misconsception. they are not from the north east coast, they are from the inland, north west of sambava, directly north of andapa. none of this should have made it here this wasnt supposed to be a debate. i was informing someone of the typical history invloved with this locale. im done, be well all. :D

Frodo Baggins and Sam Gamgee passed through many lands on their journey to ampiskinana. While nine set out from andapa to make the journey to sambava, it was only Frodo and Sam that made it ampiskinana. The would eventually join forces to return the ring to mordor.
jk, jk :D

im still trying to figure out what any of this BS has to do with my original post, but in anycase thanks to you all for your colorful input. a Bababooey to you all.:D

you know, for a person i once respected for their judgement, keep your mind open, and be a little bit more respectful to others. you act all giddy and childish but at the cost of pretending to be right about nothing. your directly making fun in hopes at my cost. a person who has complimented your work directly time and time again, to be ridiculed by someone whom has probably done as little research as you have at acting mature. :p

. a person who has complimented your work directly time and time again, to be ridiculed by someone whom has probably done as little research as you have at acting mature. :p

Wow sensitive much? I was just providing my opinion and made a little funny post. Maybe you missed the :D You are reading into it way to much.

I am not claiming to be right about anything. I asked for proof thats all. I didn't even ask it from you. My mind can change but there is a history I am sure you are not familiar with in regards to this locale being discussed.

I think that maybe being in type my responses have been misconstrued. As for the sentence quoted above. That was a direct attack on me. I did not attack you personally at all. Again just stated my opinion.

So in closing ...
a Bababooey to you all too.:D

I was on a different forum and someone was selling a different breed of panther chammy that I had never heard of before and was wondering if anyone here could tell me more about it, such as if its harder or easier to take care of opposed to an ambilobe or anjamba or whatever panther types that are posted here on this forum. any information available is accepted. thank you and im sorry if i misspelled any species name.

They are taken care of exactly the same as any panther. They only look different. :) Hope that was more on track for this thread.:D

Back
Top Bottom