Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

Happy Valentine's Day ❤
IMG_20190214_085506_453.jpg

Good morning to you all! Emma's been quite busy over the last couple days! She started digging in the bottom of her cage on Thursday, and so I have her her laying bin on Saturday. She escaped from it 3 times throughout the day, so we put her back in her cage that evening to sleep. Sunday morning, she quickly warmed up and went straight to her hole before I could get her out to put her in her bin. Little stinker! So after reinforcing the sides and making some alterations, she came out long enough that I could get her into her bin. This was probably about 10 am. She went straight to digging. My fiancé and I kept an eye on her all day and she progressed well. Lights out came after 7pm, and she was completely out of sight and had been for quite some time. I have her an extra hour of light and finally turned them out around 8:30. So Emma spent the night in her hole, and I'm so thankful that this forum is here, because I didn't get worried at all, after reading posts here and learning that they often do this. So first thing this morning, I checked, and no Emma. I figured she was probably pretty cold and slow to move, so a little while later, I checked again and she was starting to emerge and was about halfway out. Just enough that I could pull her out and take her directly to the shower. She got a good 20 minute long warm shower where she still had plenty of spunk and a good strong grip. She got her eyes pretty well cleaned out and got a lot of the caked mud off. Then she got weighed. She had lost 20g, so I knew I was going to find eggs in the bottom of her bin. She went from 97g on Saturday to 77g today, Monday. She went into her cage to warm up while I prepared her crickets and as soon as I got close enough, she knew what was coming and stared me down until she got her breakfast! So here's a shot of her eggs, all 37 of them, and an after-picture of her, still dirty.
IMG_20190225_103634.jpg
IMG_20190225_103937.jpg

Cheery Littlebottom has decided that she will be a Pink Chameleon. She has been mostly pink for ~6 weeks now (perhaps because it has been a very Wintery Winter in Nebraska, and she’s wondering why she ever left the Florida Keys!). She’s alert and active and content - just pink.
840E80A1-EE3E-4F7B-A082-A2A21855A22D.jpeg

Cheery Littlebottom has decided that she will be a Pink Chameleon. She has been mostly pink for ~6 weeks now (perhaps because it has been a very Wintery Winter in Nebraska, and she’s wondering why she ever left the Florida Keys!). She’s alert and active and content - just pink. View attachment 224639
Emma went through a period of time where she was always brown, but after a shed, she eventually went back to being green. She still changes, but is more often green. I think it's just something they do. At night she was always green while she was sleeping, too.

U know I can sit here all day to wait for u @Fiona's Mom ...unless u are gravid or pregnant...u should able to get up and type some letter and communicate....dont make me talk to a wall unless u are the ghost in that Pm....Fiona's Mom.

Yall ladies like to play hide and seek huh....Im not here to ask u to marry me ok...I KNOW ITS my fault not to say goodbye to all yall..but At least Im back here to say hello .....all I get is some laugh....u know I can go to the
comedy show.jpg.cf.jpg

And have better results :rolleyes:

Im great n how are u?? ....long time no chat....how is your cham? And why is FionaMom hiding like a pink panther??

That panther is NAUGHTY !!.

I’m good . We lost France 8 weeks ago . We have phoebe and wasabi from Jann and will be taking one of her other girls whom is in Boston . We hatched 5 of Matt’s babies and kept 2 Oliver and patience . Everyone is going great .

That panther is NAUGHTY !!.

I’m good . We lost France 8 weeks ago . We have phoebe and wasabi from Jann and will be taking one of her other girls whom is in Boston . We hatched 5 of Matt’s babies and kept 2 Oliver and patience . Everyone is going great .
Yes nawty nawty panther....Im sorry to hear France was gone to the heaven cause U know the God always take away the sweet n beautiful chams n set them aside with him RIP to France .But Im glad U found those 2 angels phoebe and wasabi n others....got some pics to share....Alphakenc is all eyes for the cutie pie chamy!

Yes nawty nawty panther....Im sorry to hear France was gone to the heaven cause U know the God always take away the sweet n beautiful chams n set them aside with him RIP to France .But Im glad U found those 2 angels phoebe and wasabi n others....got some pics to share....Alphakenc is all eyes for the cutie pie chamy!
E4FCD86A-0049-447E-BFA3-F75F6810C35F.jpeg
Phoebe sweet pee .
3BAFFE35-4E9E-4E77-9C46-AD72B7530DF0.jpeg
Wasabi handsome boy . He is much more shy then his sister .
7CC70237-B8EE-4FA8-8CC0-D429CFAA5E56.jpeg
Patience she is teeny tiny very sweet . She was just finishing a shed .
0AF0E100-467C-429D-8B2B-40973F72D9BA.jpeg
Oliver patience brother . Soooooooo dang sweet .
37E96263-4C6A-4DBD-A7AF-F9B0B6856B5D.jpeg
Pork chop (Aka Septiseye) .

Thank you on your kind words . Frances Death was tough on me . She was our first Cham . She was a bossy little thing had tons of rules :p . We loved her so very much . She is very missed .

You are more than welcome...I love them all on those pictures
Wasabi is got the laser sharp eyes his eye turret are so distinctive shape.
Oliver has that yellow color can put out all the fire.

View attachment 228024Phoebe sweet pee . View attachment 228026Wasabi handsome boy . He is much more shy then his sister . View attachment 228027Patience she is teeny tiny very sweet . She was just finishing a shed . View attachment 228028Oliver patience brother . Soooooooo dang sweet . View attachment 228029Pork chop (Aka Septiseye) .

Thank you on your kind words . Frances Death was tough on me . She was our first Cham . She was a bossy little thing had tons of rules :p . We loved her so very much . She is very missed .
Dont forget the pork chop...that aqua blue color can relax ur eyes just like the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom