Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

Yes they do. Yesterday I bought him another hibiscus tree and I re-potted it and washed it good and went and got Lil Louie to check it out. Ist thing he did was take a big bite of one of the leaves. His was of saying "MINE.":rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
That's it, Cindy! You've inspired me. I saw hibiscus at the store, wanted one for my little guy, but was too cheap!. I'm getting one.

Do you worry about pesticides or do you have organic supplier?

That's it, Cindy! You've inspired me. I saw hibiscus at the store, wanted one for my little guy, but was too cheap!. I'm getting one.

Do you worry about pesticides or do you have organic supplier?
I washed leaves and re-potted with organic soil....washed all old soil off roots. Lol Louie had never attacked any other of my hibiscus before so I wasn't' t too worried. Well...he sure attacked that one. Doesn't seem worse for the wear...he is doing fine so I guess it was ok.

I have fallen behind in my updates! Sorry everyone!

Ellear is doing very well with me. He got to enjoy some sun time on my orange tree the other day and loved it! I also got my good camera out and was able to snap and edit a nice one of him.

He has also become more bold and is willing to crawl on my face, which is a far cry from when I first got him as he wouldn't move off my finger! He has also been socializing with other people, my boyfriend and my sister in particular. Mind you my sister hates all my other reptiles, but she is rather fond of Ellear.

I haven't weighed him recently though, I keep forgetting to before I put him back. Whoops!

Anyway, enjoy some pictures.

20180427_154531.jpg
FB_IMG_1525119748571.jpg

Ellear is doing very well with me. He got to enjoy some sun time on my orange tree the other day and loved it! I also got my good camera out and was able to snap and edit a nice one of him.

He has also become more bold and is willing to crawl on my face, which is a far cry from when I first got him as he wouldn't move off my finger! He has also been socializing with other people, my boyfriend and my sister in particular. Mind you my sister hates all my other reptiles, but she is rather fond of Ellear.

I haven't weighed him recently though, I keep forgetting to before I put him back. Whoops!

View attachment 204902 View attachment 204903
Ellear looks alot like his brother Lil Louie. Jann says he looks like his Dad Amos did...I got to see Amos in person a few times and he was awesome. I think we are pretty lucky.

Ellear looks alot like his brother Lil Louie. Jann says he looks like his Dad Amos did...I got to see Amos in person a few times and he was awesome. I think we are pretty lucky.
I was thinking he looked a lot like Amos did too. Hoping he develops the same strong black accent colors that Amos had.

We are Definately lucky. I originally had Amos's brother who would have been Ellear and Louie's uncle, but I lost him back in 2016 to some unknown illness. Broke my heart, so Ellear is very special to me for many reasons.

View attachment 204902 View attachment 204903

Nice photography Cassidy!

Ellear looks really nice!

TURK DID THE SAME THING WITH HIS
Oh these sibblings are going to be a handful. They are so entertaining. I Love Lil Louie and some of the antics he pulls. He likes his worms on a branch instead if his cup...so this morning I put a hornworm a a branch pretty far from him and he literally RAN to get to it. And we all know chameleons don't run:ROFLMAO:. I think we should start a chameleon olympics!:LOL: Lil Louie would win the 36 inch dash:LOL::D:ROFLMAO::LOL::eek:.

Emma got to go outside twice, today! The reason she got to go twice, was because after I put her back in her cage the first time, she hung on the door and asked to come back out! She weighed 33g today. She's really sweet, but I did get hissed at today, for the first time! Lol!

Attachments

• IMG_20180501_152825.jpg
    IMG_20180501_152825.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_20180501_152838.jpg
    IMG_20180501_152838.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 155
View attachment 204991 Finally!. Some real sunshine!

Wasabi is looking quite handsome. I’m glad he was able to get some outside time.

Turk got some sunshine too

I take it you and Turk are getting along better now? He will be your best bud if you continue to walk him around outside. They love it!

Phoebe too :love: . We love being out side . View attachment 205048

Sweet Phoebe! I’m glad she was able to,get outside.

Back
Top Bottom