US Ambilobe Panther Chameleon babies from amazing genetic

Sezny

Hello,

The first babies from this amazing pair are ready for adoption.

So far I have one male ready. He is from March 17th and is already showing some reds. You can see how big he already is. He molted yesterday so still have a bit of skin attached to his back.

Price $300.

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

Now a bit about his genetic:

Sir: Jacques from Kammerflage bloodline.

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 259611

Sir’s Sir: one of the most beautiful Ambilobe male I have seen, so many different patterns. Ampiosongo-fantatra.

attachment.php

Dame: she is from the first clutch produced at IPardalis. During her first two month, she was eating so well that her owner thought she was his best male! She finally happened to be a strong female with amazing fertility. She laid two clutches so far, one of 39 eggs and the other of 42 eggs!
Dame’s sir: Flash from IPardalis. An impressive mix of colors for this very gentle large-sized male. I went to get the dame myself and I was very impressed by the quality of the set up and the good care that Jonathan provides to his chameleons.

Dame's Sir:

attachment.php

Dame's brother (Same Sir and Dame)

View attachment 259612

Pro and cons of the breeders:
I am willing to share the pros and cons of the breeders with transparency. This way you can know what to expect from these eggs.

Sir’s cons: Jacques needs typically two days and a half to complete its molt, regardless the terrarium he is maintained in. This is a bit longer than the normal time a chameleon needs to molt. This said he does not have any remnant of skin left after this period and his tail and toes are very healthy.

Sir’s pros: Jacques is an amazing pet and a very stunning male. I selected him among 5 different males I bought and he is my dream panther chameleon. He looks always gorgeous. On the pictures you can see, I did not put him in front of a mirror or another male for him to fire up, he always look like that. He is also very friendly and calm. Never aggressive, he will come spontaneously on your hand if you open the terrarium. Finally, an excellent breeder. You can put the female in his cage or him in the female cage; he will start his parade right away. He has never been aggressive to the female.

Dame’s cons: not really any cons. She just likes variety in her food but that is what you should do anyway.
Dame’s pros: An incredibly fertile female. Always lays her clutches fast with no issues and they are HUGE: 46, 42 and 39 eggs!

So truly an amazing and carefully selected pair. I am sure these babies are going to be amazing.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Best,

Sesny

Hello, an update on what is available. I have an other confirmed female for $250. The males will be $350 now as a friend is helping me to take care of them so he gets his share.
More babies are coming. We gently handle them regularly to make them good pets. Now they will climb spontaneously on our hands.
I have a good deal on one confirmed female. She was born fine but over her first week of life, her left back claws started to get black and felt off. What happened to her is unclear: did she get trapped or something? She is going great now and uses this paw just fine. This female will go for $200 only so it is a great opportunity! I am attaching pictures of her.
Best and thank you for the great interest this clutch is bringing!

Attachments

• 78EEBC81-838C-4845-836A-C4A5B538EC9D.jpeg
    78EEBC81-838C-4845-836A-C4A5B538EC9D.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 208
  • 61F5702C-87A8-4D37-924E-6767C7B725D6.jpeg
    61F5702C-87A8-4D37-924E-6767C7B725D6.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 303ECD14-6AAF-42AD-8A73-16CE81D5CC5D.jpeg
    303ECD14-6AAF-42AD-8A73-16CE81D5CC5D.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 191
Back
Top Bottom