Ambilobe or Nosy Be Panther Chameleon?

ChameleonBoss

I'm currently still setting up a Panther Chameleon 4' cage. Cage is on the way in the mail. I was thinking of Ambilobe, but now leaning towards Nosy Be, looking for pure bloodlines only, no crosses. So, what do you all think is better?

Well do you want all blue or all green, or do you want a rainbow?

If you want all blue/ green get a nosey be.

If you want reds and yellows, and what not, get an ambi.

Well do you want all blue or all green, or do you want a rainbow?

If you want all blue/ green get a nosey be.

If you want reds and yellows, and what not, get an ambi.

Exactly what I was gonna say! But look at it like this, if you're like most of us Cham owners then one is never enough! You'll probably end up with another one later on down the road so get which ever one you want more first and go from there.

Also there is tons a amazing breeders on this site with pure bloodlines and some great breeders that sponcer this site that have amazing bloodlines with pictures of the exact Cham for sale and the chams sire.

That was my original dilemma and now I have both... and a female panther.... and a Jackson, lol.

I love my Nosy Be, but it is pretty amazing watching an ambilobe grow up and get his big boy colors.

Exactly what I was gonna say! But look at it like this, if you're like most of us Cham owners then one is never enough! You'll probably end up with another one later on down the road so get which ever one you want more first and go from there.

Also there is tons a amazing breeders on this site with pure bloodlines and some great breeders that sponcer this site that have amazing bloodlines with pictures of the exact Cham for sale and the chams sire.

Haha, the more I'm flipping thru the Cham Forum, the more I'm seeing people with multiple cages, haha. I just want to get the first one going and started, and we'll see what happens down the road.

It's a toss up with me and these chams, the Blue Nosy Be's look soo cool, but then so do the Ambilobes with those crazy rainbow colors.

I'd like to get a baby one to start with and raise it to coloration. And closer to when I have my setup done, I'll be looking to get a pure bloodline, crazy color cham, probably from someone off these forums. I want my setup done in 2 weeks then I'll be in the market for a Panther.

There is a member that has some nosy/ambi crosses for sale in the sale section. I know you want pure bloodline but these should be very blue with some other colors tossed in the mix.

Theres no difference in personality between locals per say.

Nosy Falys, AMbis, Nosy Bes, etc. all are the same species of chameleon.

Now, there are personality differences between each chameleon.

I own 4 panthers, and two veileds, and every single cham has a different personality.

Right now we're. Facing the same dilemma. Hubby at first wanted a nosy be, now he wants something in a orange coloration.

I'm currently working on a 4' cage myself for an Ambilobe. I already have a Veiled and like it was said earlier 1 just wasnt enough :). I dont even have my Ambilobe yet and already want a second one haha. Well whatever you decide, post up some pictures when you get your little one and I will do the same.I'll get mine in about 2 weeks hopefully sooner :D

It's not just coloration that is different. If you compare the heads of a nosy be to an ambilobe, you'll notice that the nosy bes have more of a sloped casque, with a less pronounced rostral process. I personally like the look of the ambilobe. As for a blue panther, I prefer the blue ambanjas :)

Back
Top Bottom