Ambilobe Group

OldSkoolxReasons

Here are a few of my males.

First is a male from honcho at cham co.

Second is a male from lance lindgren's high red ambilobe.

Third is a male I hatched out sired by a CH mnale I got from the cham co.

Fourth is Bruiser a CH ambilobe I got from pardalisgirl here on the chameleon forums.

Fifth is a male I got from kalidescope chameleons he is sired by cherry sprite who was bred to a titan female.

Attachments

• DSCN2659.JPG
    DSCN2659.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN2712.JPG
    DSCN2712.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 222
  • DSCN2817.JPG
    DSCN2817.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCN2865.JPG
    DSCN2865.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCN2916.JPG
    DSCN2916.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 213
Thanks. I think they are too :) Lol. I'm waiting on eggs from most of them to hatch and have eggs from 3 of them. They are producing really colorful little males. I'm still waiting 9 months later to get eggs from the #4 male to hatch. All my other clutches have hatched at the 6-7 months mark. literally everytime except this one.

If you can't tell I like yellow and orange body males.

I love the first male and the fourth. amazing colors. I am jealous. I cant afford to get any panthers, I just have my male veiled, but one day, I will!

Bruiser looks super!

Thanks for letting me know about the Bruiser picture. He looks great. As do your other males! You are obviously taking very good care of them. I'm so glad Bruiser went to such a good home. I hope Bruiser's clutch hatches soon. I did not have any available females for him before you got him. His colors have really popped out now that he has gotten the opportunity for some "action". Is he still a fiesty guy? He liked to try to "bruise" my fingers with his jaws.....

He has tamed somewhat

Bruiser has tamed somewhat but he still gets his mouth on my hand once every couple weeks. He is weird with females. If they are receptive he sometimes tries to kill them and if they are non-receptive he head bobs and tries to mate like crazy. He's somewhat backwards but i love him. In person he looks 100x better and alot different then in the pics. If anyone looks back at old posts from january or february of last year through my profile you'll se brusier full red bodied with blue bars in some pics and lavender purply blue bars in some. He's changed a ton but i like his colors now better than when he was a full red body blue bar all day even when not fired up.

Justin

Hey Justin! You crew looks amazing. I need to get some of your babies into my bloodlines. Hope things are going good up in Detroit.

They are going great. I've had my chams out, from 1 day olds to 4year olds. They are thriving. We've had a few 75/80 degree days woth light rain the past 3 days. Everyone is overhydrated now. Lol. I should have morebabiesavailable in about a month. I have 1-2 month old babies at the moment. Anothe 60 days and all throtyfivefrom thosclutch will be ready for new ho mes.

J ustin

Ps soery but my spacebar only works sometmes. Lol.

The babies in the clutch coming up are from lance's high red ambilobe. My two previous general photography thtreads have pictures of him. He is totally variable. I have pics of him with red, blue, and purple blue bars. Also he can either go solid orange, solid yellow, or solid red wi any of the three bar colors mentions. He is amazing in his sleeping colors. Yellow body with lavender bars.

Back
Top Bottom