Ambanja'x'Sambava gonna be my next one but how do they look??

jurjenfromholland

so im gonna get a Ambanja'x'Sambava
but... i wanna get some info first about them
what kind of colours do they mostly have and
i wanna know what people think about them
and mabye that you guys/girls have some kind of
this panther and can show me yours!! :D
i have a veiled now for over 2 years
but i wanna get something with some more colours!!
thx already!!

thx already!!

aRe u asking what a cross looks like? I think before you decide on it, you should see if u can even find these mixed.

Without knowing what the breeding pair is our their lineage it's impossible to know. Sambavas come is very wide range of colors, more so then some locals. They might come out mostly blue, then again they may come out looking like a ambilobe. You just never know even when you do know what the lineage is.

thx already!!

Why are you getting this cross if you don't know what it looks like? Esspicially since your reason for getting it is for its color!
Surely you would be better off finding a pure local you like and buying that so you have a strong idea what it looks like.

welll i saw amabanja have some very nice colours
and same for sambava the dad is amabanja
en this is him got no pics of the mom

willy.JPG

I don't think there is anyway to tell how it would or could turn out. Combining the two can produce just about every color there is...red, orange, green, blue, yellow..

Odds are you will not be disappointed. The thing with crosses is that the offspring could look pretty much like dad (Ambanja), pretty much like mom (Sambava), and anywhere in between. So you really never know with any certainty what you're going to get, but that's honestly the fun part!

But if you'd like to have a little more certainty when it comes to what you're going to get, then look into getting a pure locale. Something like a Nosy Be, for example, is going to give you very few surprises generally. He'll be one shade of blue or another, but blue none the less. With a cross, it's more of a lottery.

Back
Top Bottom