Ambanja needs a new home free (VA/MD/DC)

Karma,
If you get him, I have an extra flukers clamp lamp I could send you to help you get started (brand new in box).

So...... Whats going on here?..... Is everything being done PM's? The suspense is killing me... Who's the lucky person with the NICE Ambanja?

There's a 90% chance I can have him, how long can you wait? I just need to set up some plants in the enclosure and get another set of lights, I have 2 extra heat lamp clamps but need to get another UVB.

Sorry for not updating the post. I have a lot of interested people but gave KarmaChameleon the first dibbs since she was first to reply and is local. I'll hold the chameleon until she is set up to be able to take him in.

Thanks to all others that were interested in helping care for this guy.

you can buy a cheap strip in walmart that tales the uvb bilbs that is where i bought all my strip lights like 10 bucks then just slap a reptisun in it

Sorry for not updating the post. I have a lot of interested people but gave KarmaChameleon the first dibbs since she was first to reply and is local. I'll hold the chameleon until she is set up to be able to take him in.

Thanks to all others that were interested in helping care for this guy.

Thanks you so much for letting us know. We will all help to make sure all goes well. That you decided to actually make sure he went to a chameleon person is just wonderful. Thanks for taking the time and finding the forum. Bless you form all of us.

YOOO HOOO!...... Congrats Karma!:D We are all glad for you.... well.... maybe not a few but, you were first. Nice score... We know you will take great care of him!.. Dave

PS... better send us some pics of him in his new home

That is wonderful that Karma will be able to have him. Thank you for coming to the right place to help find a good home!

I can have him! I just need to get some plants a mod is being nice enough to send and another UVB holder and light.

Karma I am thrilled for you. The OP wanted to find a good home and he certainly came to the right place!!!!

I would really like to thank the OP for thinking of looking here to find someone who could give this Cham a home that he deserves. Thank you!!!!

I want to make sure I have everything 100% so are there any blogs on ambanja care for me to review more on?

Ambanja care is the same as Ambilobe care, or Nosy Be, any Panther locale really.

Panther and Veiled care is the same, except panthers can have higher basking spots. I do not have experience with Panthers, but from what I have read, that seems like the consensus.

LPR08

Look up any 'Panther' chameleon care sheet for specifics, 'Ambanja' is a locale which describes it's color/ where it originally came from. 'Panther' describes what type of chameleon it is.

If you have any questions post using the 'how to ask a question form' or you can pm me.

OP if it Karma ends up passing on it, I'll drive down from RI.

Also, I wouldn't worry so much about a live plant, it is more to worry about, I would use a fake plant/vine until you get everything sorted out.

All you need is a:

screen cage
thermometer
regular incadecent light bulb and fixture
uvb bulb and fixture (reptisun 5.0 is best)
climbing branches and plants/leaves to hide in
at minimum a spray bottle to mist everyday but a auto mister is even better
whatever food your using (bugs)
calcium without d3
multivit
calcium with d3

Laurie is probably getting me some plants so I just need UVB, since I still have everything besides an excess UVB and temp n humidity thermometer.

Laurie is probably getting me some plants so I just need UVB, since I still have everything besides an excess UVB and temp n humidity thermometer.

If you order one (which will probably be way cheaper than getting one locally,) the cham can go a couple days without it. Just nothing long term!

Hey Karma...I have a spare digital temp and humidity gauge if you want it. Just pm me an address and I will send it to you. I am away on business and wont be back for 5 days but I will post it to you when I get back.

Also I don't have much other spare cham stuff but send me your wish list of anything you do need and if I have it rolling around collecting dust I will send it your way :)

Congratulations on a beautiful cham.....I am SO jealous!! :)

Back
Top Bottom