Ambanja needs a new home free (VA/MD/DC)

quikdraw

I cannot post in the for sale section. It's probably because I have 0 posts so I hope I can find someone here. I have a 6 month male Ambanja that needs a new home. He belonged to my brother and he doesn't want it anymore. He got him from Chameleon Company and his sire was Hijinx. I've been caring for him for the past 2 months but I can't keep up with. We don't want an money for him. Just someone who will give him a good home. He's healthy and has a great appetite. He's not agressive but doesn't like to be handled too much. This is just for the chameleon. You'll have to provide the cage and lighting. Is there someone who can take this little guy in? I don't know where else to go and don't want to take him to a pet store. I don't really want to ship him but would love to meet someone in the DC/MD/VA area.

Me too, I've wanted a panther for 3 years... wanted a red bar ambilobe but I just fell in love with that lil' guy! I have a free cage and 270 bucks right now, problem is where can I get more plants in winter?!

That's nice you are trying to find him a good home. It'll be Someones lucky day he looks like a nice score.

I PM'ed you.. if Karmachameleon isn't able to take him in, my husband and I would be more than happy to give him a home.

If you can not find anyone in your area and have to ship, I'm from Indiana and would be happy to give him a home :)

Me too, I've wanted a panther for 3 years... wanted a red bar ambilobe but I just fell in love with that lil' guy! I have a free cage and 270 bucks right now, problem is where can I get more plants in winter?!

I just took a look at his sire @ The Chameleon Company.... He has real nice dark blue bars. You can make due with fake plants as long as you can keep the humidity up, till nice live 1's start showing up;) Any word if parents said OK? You should PM the guy for sure! to let him know you will pick him up

Back
Top Bottom