Ambanja needs a new home free (VA/MD/DC)

does this guy know he could get up to 300+ dollars for the chameleon? i mean come on I think just taking him is taking advantage of his ignorance of how much people would pay for him.

im sorry someone had to say it

Obviously your chams don't mean nothing to you except dollar signs I know if a situation came.up and had to get rid of them I would give them away if I knew they were going to a great home. its about the chameleons health and future not money

Obviously your chams don't mean nothing to you except dollar signs I know if a situation came.up and had to get rid of them I would give them away if I knew they were going to a great home. its about the chameleons health and future not money

I am not a money grubber lol but you can get a good home and some money also. Why can't the person sell the chameleon to a good home and then have some cash to go buy a video game or take a girl on a date? I am surprised you jumped to such a rash conclusion that I only care about money. I think that the person deserves something for it but if he wants to give it away for free that is fine I just think it is taking advantage of him. No need to call me a dollar sign only person lol

Also if my chams meant nothing why would I have hundreds of post on here? I can guarantee you there are a few people that would vouch for me that I care about my reptiles lol

oh not a problem... I see other peoples point of view. I just feel like you know that show pawn-stars? where the guy doesnt quote stuff below what it is really worth because the people selling the stuff don't always know how valuable it is? I just feel like this situation relates to that. and yes its been a very long day up here in northern california also haha

I think this is bogus!

What is the fastest way to get an inbox full of e-mail addresses and phone numbers? Put a free post on a message board where you know everyone is interested. I hope it isn't a scam, but only 2 posts and the guy disappeared. I assume this is the reason he could not post in the classifieds? Not enough posts, and I think that is a great thing. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Id get a phone number so you don't got to wait for him to read the full inbox of offers.

Fishygillz your boi threads say your pretty money hungry and someone not to do business with. Just figured Id let you know this isn't the only thread you come off like that.

Last edited:
Id get a phone number so you don't got to wait for him to read the full inbox of offers.

Fishygillz your boi threads say your pretty money hungry and someone not to do business with. Just figured Id let you know this isn't the only thread you come off like that.

my biothread would be what lol? and way to be mean for no apparent reason glad to meet you also

does this guy know he could get up to 300+ dollars for the chameleon? i mean come on I think just taking him is taking advantage of his ignorance of how much people would pay for him.

im sorry someone had to say it

I'm sorry I just don't understand why you say it is taking advantage of someones ignorance. Most people that have Chams know how much they cost. I have placed many animals that have been very high dollar and very high lineage into homes for free. Not that they could not afford to give... but that I knew they were the perfect home. I also have different people lined up for my current pets in the event that something happens to me. For my reptiles I have forum member lined up. They along with all of their supplies will be in her care free. It will be up to her if she chooses to places them, or keep them. If she choices to place them then it will be up to her if she chooses to have an adoption fee or not.

Money means nothing to me when it comes placing a pet in a good home.
Just sayin...

Mist King was just ordered, I got the starter kit no addons with a seconds timer. Hopefully OP contacts me soon since Laurie was sweet enough to send me some ficuses!

Any news? I'm starting to think this guy is fake.

I dont think they were faking but he saw The response & want of this cham and sold it local and just has not said anything and forgot all about this thread. knowing he dosent have to commit to anything if he sold him already JMO.

Back
Top Bottom