Ambanja Cham

Bowmancj85

so I've been trying to find a new ambanja Cham for our empty cage. I have been emailing multiple breeders and have not really gotten any replies. Anybody have any advice of where to go to get a Cham or what.

Tree Candy Chameleons has some very nice Ambanja lines, the breeder Shauna is very active on facebook chameleon groups.

I just got my baby Ambilobie this weekend from Nick at canvas chameleon and he has some great chams.
Lucky for me I live 20 min away from him. Went to his shop and it was mind blowing, top of the line breeder, highly recommended.
Call him, you can find his number on his website, highly recommended.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations! @Bowmancj85 ans @stevepwn I would love to help you out with an Ambanja Panther. I unfortunately don't have any that are old enough for shipping thought now though. They are around the two month mark but I feel they will need until April before they will be ready for their new homes. I do have some great Nosy Be males still available from our Frozen and Azul Jr lines though that are old enough now so that might be an option if you are looking for the blue colorations. Also if you would be fine with waiting until Spring I'm open to reservations for the little guys as well. I believe Steve has my email but if you would like to talk more please feel free to shoot me an message on the forums, or an email [email protected] or even give me a call /text (610) 812-7479 and I would be more than happy to help.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations! @Bowmancj85 ans @stevepwn I would love to help you out with an Ambanja Panther. I unfortunately don't have any that are old enough for shipping thought now though. They are around the two month mark but I feel they will need until April before they will be ready for their new homes. I do have some great Nosy Be males still available from our Frozen and Azul Jr lines though that are old enough now so that might be an option if you are looking for the blue colorations. Also if you would be fine with waiting until Spring I'm open to reservations for the little guys as well. I believe Steve has my email but if you would like to talk more please feel free to shoot me an message on the forums, or an email [email protected] or even give me a call /text (610) 812-7479 and I would be more than happy to help.

Nick.
My next purchase from you will be KIng-of-Heart's baby :). Very excited!

There isn't an expo coming your way at all. That is how I got my ambanja. I got a deal and he was healthy as all hell.

Back
Top Bottom