am i doing something wrong?

maduni3394

pascal loves to come hang out with me and the last few days hes been really mean i just had him out and he tried to bite the hand he was on

Could there be a change in the environment you're holding him in? Are you wearing a color he doesn't like? Do you have any other pets? Try washing your hands first in case he's intimidated by smells on you

A lot of my chams will make a "switch" at about 8-9 months old. They were easy to coax onto your hand and then all of the sudden they don't want you anywhere near them. Likely just hormones as they get older. Some chams can be handled easily, some can't.

A lot of my chams will make a "switch" at about 8-9 months old. They were easy to coax onto your hand and then all of the sudden they don't want you anywhere near them. Likely just hormones as they get older. Some chams can be handled easily, some can't.
i only take him out when he wants to and when he does like to take him outside to get some real uv rays

They do that when they feel threatened,the good thing is now u know he can become that way ,keep up the observation then u will know more about his personality as the time goes by.

Mood swings. I have them all the time, so does my chameleon. Like sometimes, some little thing will make me mad, that comes like out of nowhere. And it will like stick in my head, like somethings confronting you, like when maybe it even isn't. Like imaginary forces are conspiring against you, and the whole world is in on it, everyone but you. And you spend like WAY too much time thinking about it.
And I'm not the man I used to be either. People change. Chameleons change. We grow and evolve, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually. ( do chameleons have souls ?) anywhoo, we become something new, our personalities shift, as do our preferences and predilections. You are not the person you once were. They are gone. People you used to know, you haven't seen in years, they don't even exist anymore. They are someone else. Some one new, some better, some worse. It just happens. Time keeps going on. For you. For me. For chameleons. All of us together spinning on this great big ball of blue riding the waves of eternity.
Don't take mood swings personally. My ex wife is a bonifide sociopath, and you would be amazed at the eccentricities of the human personality which one insane person alone can produce.
Try to determine exactly what a chameleon is trying to communicate to you, humans too. Use all input you have available to you, appearance, color, temperature, history, environment, diet, sleep patterns, sudden changes?? It's a puzzle you have to decode. What are they REALLY trying to tell you?

Back
Top Bottom