Aloha! New to Forum

Sweet! And yeah I’ve got lots of plants I can put in there the main thing is getting them in pots and gravel (to obv keep him from digging but also I worry about aesthetics) and I found some river cane that grows at a creek and this really cool looking cane that grows in my backyard and I’ll probably put that in there, it’s SUPER tall I’ll probably have to trim it. Another good thing about having a creek nearby is driftwood that I can put in the cage :D
For the soil rocks that won’t fit in his mouth is a must. And I wouldn’t do the drift wood if it’s super thick you want sticks of different sizes but manly ones that the can wrap there hands all the way around and almost around not to thick not to thin

For the soil rocks that won’t fit in his mouth is a must. And I wouldn’t do the drift wood if it’s super thick you want sticks of different sizes but manly ones that the can wrap there hands all the way around and almost around not to thick not to thin
Yeah there’s plenty of pieces of thin pieces of driftwood that wash up in huge piles. There’s also Muscadine Grapes growing everywhere so I can get vines there

Make sure you know what kind of cane it is and whether or not it’s on the safe plants list for chams. The basking lamp is for heat for them to absorb, not so they absorb light.

You need the T5HO light fixture I told you about with an arcadia6% bulb or reptisun 5.0 bulb. These are long linear bulbs not the compact bulbs that fit in a clamp light. You need this uvb light for your Cham ASAP or he will develop MBD and can die from it. Don’t try substituting other lights because they won’t work for him.

You need the T5HO light fixture I told you about with an arcadia6% bulb or reptisun 5.0 bulb. These are long linear bulbs not the compact bulbs that fit in a clamp light. You need this uvb light for your Cham ASAP or he will develop MBD and can die from it. Don’t try substituting other lights because they won’t work for him.
I know, I have a reptisun 5.0 T5, that’s what I’m using right now. But I do also have a T5 that puts out way more UVB than the reptisun that I can use in case of emergency (I used to have a reef tank I know a lot about lighting :D)
The cane is more related to bamboo, I can’t find information anywhere because it isn’t a house plant but I’d assume it’s safe. I don’t even know if I’ll use it because of it’s height but it might look nice outside the cage and he’ll still feel immersed if it’s outside.

89ECE1A5-9815-4BDB-B64A-34EABE1ADAEC.jpeg

I’ve got a magnolia I’ve gotta buy a pot for but I’ll end up putting it in my room next to my chameleon cage and I’ll allow him to climb all over it for enrichment. I’m also working on a Chameleon Cage for Van :)

I don’t know if people on here have build threads? We had build threads on the forum so I guess I’ll treat this as mine?

View attachment 310879
I’ve got a magnolia I’ve gotta buy a pot for but I’ll end up putting it in my room next to my chameleon cage and I’ll allow him to climb all over it for enrichment. I’m also working on a Chameleon Cage for Van :)

I don’t know if people on here have build threads? We had build threads on the forum so I guess I’ll treat this as mine?
Nice! I have a fiddle leaf fig for Yoshi to climb it’s nine feet tall and he loves it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 56
That is NIIIICE!!! I love fiddle lead figs. I bet that thing was EXPENSIVE XD

Magnolias are just cheaper, southern Fiddle Leaf Figs :p I dug this one up from my uncle’s property lol
That’s awesome! Yea we got it as like a really tiny sapling It’s my dads he named it he talks to it and since the ceilings are taller downstairs he let us move it to our room surprisingly took some convincing tho

Back
Top Bottom