Alastair!

Alastair&Anna

Established Member
Alastair has finally graduated to medium crickets like his older brother Randall!! This morning I thought I would try holding a cricket out for him (he is very food motivated) and he was interested!! Took a min or 2 but he eventually snatched it up with his little tongue! I'm so proud of him! My mom thinks I'm psycho lol.

No you’re not psycho! I feel the same way about my little guy and probably drive everyone crazy here posting about his every accomplishment or worry but they are very important to us! I get it and so does everyone here I’m sure.

How do you keep the cricket on your hand? Bc I would really like to start hand feeding my chameleon but I can't keep the cricket on my hand.

How do you keep the cricket on your hand? Bc I would really like to start hand feeding my chameleon but I can't keep the cricket on my hand.
So I grab them with tweezers and then grab one of their little antenna things and then hold it out for him. Hope this helps haha

I started with his occasional superworms. They're easier to hold, and if they'll sit still enough, your cham can take them from your palm—an easier YOINK!

Back
Top Bottom