aggressive 1 year old

maduni3394

i have a 1 year old male vailed chameleon i have had him since he was about 3 months old and would handle him just fine after he came to "age" he became aggressive.... is there any way to stop the aggressiveness or has he just became a window pet

That is just the yemen way:ROFLMAO:, they become extremely territorial/ viv defensive, ive had 1 that i had to offer a stick to come out onto not my hand, once out usually they are alot less moody. Hand feeding is always good as he will reckonise you as a food source, some do not really come around others do. Best of luck with winning him over again lol (y)

That is just the yemen way:ROFLMAO:, they become extremely territorial/ viv defensive, ive had 1 that i had to offer a stick to come out onto not my hand, once out usually they are alot less moody. Hand feeding is always good as he will reckonise you as a food source, some do not really come around others do. Best of luck with winning him over again lol (y)
i have tryed the stick thing for a month he wants to attack it hes fine with hand feeding but once the food is gone hes after my hand

Can you use hand feeding along side using stick just outside of the viv? So he has to climb on it to reach feeder? Then move away from the viv, if not all i can say is keep at hand feeding & be patient see if you can win him around.

Back
Top Bottom