Age ?

Just make sure you use a cool-mist humidifier/fogger, and you only use it at night and properly clean it, its tubes (if it comes with any), and any other accessories used thoroughly and often! Place the output tube (if it comes with one) at the top of his cage so the fog rolls down. The Chameleon Academy has a great module on it! If needed (after you increase misting session lengths, fog at night, add more live plants, and wrap/seal all 3 sides and the big main door of the cage with shower curtain, marine vinyl, PVC board, or something else), use a cool-mist whole room humidifier in the room you keep him in as the last resort

Here is the enclosure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 92
Can I see the lights on top too with the top of the cage. Those spot basking lamps can put off intense focused heat.

The little platform is not ideal for them. You need more branches hun and to remove that from the enclosure.
Ok

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 88
So this is a bit too close to the heat for my comfort with this bulb type. Thermal burn risk would be higher. can you raise the fixture up off the top a few inches? Also it will be quite warmer I would suspect then he should be getting.

You want to make sure that the uvb is sitting over the branches might consider running it sideways rather angled as it is. With a T5 fixture and a 5.0 bulb you have to have 8-9 inches to the branch below it for the correct UVI level.

Also you want to remove that blanket from the top. T5 fixtures still produce a decent amount of heat and that being there is a fire risk.

So this is a bit too close to the heat for my comfort with this bulb type. Thermal burn risk would be higher. can you raise the fixture up off the top a few inches? Also it will be quite warmer I would suspect then he should be getting.

You want to make sure that the uvb is sitting over the branches might consider running it sideways rather angled as it is. With a T5 fixture and a 5.0 bulb you have to have 8-9 inches to the branch below it for the correct UVI level.

Also you want to remove that blanket from the top. T5 fixtures still produce a decent amount of heat and that being there is a fire risk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom