Age guesses?

ShadowCry17

She's a veiled chameleon my special lil lady her names charm, and she's almost exactly 6 inches long I would like to know how close she's is to six months so I can prepare her enclosure for laying infertile eggs

Attachments

• IMG_1433.JPG
    IMG_1433.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 182
i would guess maybe a month and a half... She has a long time to go befor eggs :)
Really that young I got her on December 10th from a petsmart and the petsmart near here doesn't treat their animals the best so I had to take her and thank you ^_^

yeah she looks pretty younge. I did the same thing a few weeks ago with a chameleon that looks exactly like yours but he never ate or drank and it was the hardest thing for me to return him.

yeah she looks pretty younge. I did the same thing a few weeks ago with a chameleon that looks exactly like yours but he never ate or drank and it was the hardest thing for me to return him.
Aweh I was super stressed the whole first week and a half I didn't even want to name her in case something went wrong I freaked out during her first shedding but luckily it went well she's eating frequently I keep a couple crickets in her enclosure at all times so she can eat at her own leisure and I've watched her sip drops off the leaves a lot it's really cute I expect to have a good couple more times of stress and questions later on

Back
Top Bottom