Adult Male Veiled Needs Home North Cali

Wow. That's horrible. :mad: It amazes me how if some people did even ten minutes of research on their pets this kind of thing could be avoided. A hamster bottle? Really? Poor guy. I'm sure that he's in much better hands with you and that he will flourish under your care. He is very handsome, by the way. :)

I'm actually quite fond of him already. I'm still very curious to see if he tries to drink from the hamster bottle. Seems like a bacteria breed ground though.

Quick update. He's doing quite well now. Putting on some weight, got him drinking from a cup and he loves dubia roaches and horn worms.

96449667e580881b3d8833c47f4db158.jpg

The burns on his head and back are still really bad. His elbows and knees might recover. He has been shedding about once a week.

Update, the skin is actually healing over the burns on his head. I still catch him watching TV often and he stares at the cat like he wants to kill it. Cat could care less.

Glad to hear that he is going better! Same thing with my cat...Lol! I hope that he continues to heal!

nice job dude. glad to see someone saving a cham. i bet he knows that youre helping him out. i hope his burns go away, the many sheds will help i think.

I cant believe how some people keep their chameleons. I am a new cham owner and researched everything before getting my first one a month ago. Got a baby male veiled and he is growing like a weed. Picking up a 13 month old ambilobe panther tomorrow afternoon from a guy on here that goes by the name Marco. He is a breeder and has raised this one from an egg. Good for you on rescuing this great animal.

Back
Top Bottom