Adult Dilepis Pics?

Dwight Schrute is my Sensei. Creed Bratton is my Homeboy.

No worries, you won't find horns on the dilepis. Here's some pics for you of an adult female Flapneck.

DSC_009220080906.jpg

DSC_000520080915.jpg

Carter there are millions of pics of dilepis (flap necks) on the internet.
And did you bother to use the search option on this forum because I have posted about 3 threads of just dilepis that I used to have. And there is alot of other threads of them.

Carter there are millions of pics of dilepis (flap necks) on the internet.
And did you bother to use the search option on this forum because I have posted about 3 threads of just dilepis that I used to have. And there is alot of other threads of them.

yes i have used the search option because i know that when you dont use it you get yelled at for asking a question. i have searched "flap neck" "flapneck" and "dilepis". I have seen a few pics i just wanted to see more ADULT pics because most of the pics that i have seen are baby pics. forums are used to help, if you want to help then help, if you dont want to help, then dont waste your time to respond in an a-hole way.

yes i have used the search option because i know that when you dont use it you get yelled at for asking a question. i have searched "flap neck" "flapneck" and "dilepis". I have seen a few pics i just wanted to see more ADULT pics because most of the pics that i have seen are baby pics. forums are used to help, if you want to help then help, if you dont want to help, then dont waste your time to respond in an a-hole way.
I agree with Carter. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Back
Top Bottom