Additions to Free Range

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Thanks to hallenhe (Thaxter's Mom) Camille and Luie have new additions to their free ranges.

Camille's free range.....see Camille (bottom right)
newadditionstofreerange112109008.jpg

newadditionstofreerange112109009.jpg

newadditionstofreerange112109010.jpg

newadditionstofreerange112109011.jpg

newadditionstofreerange112109015.jpg

Camille's bathroom Allot of you have ask me about the bathroom and when you free range. Well they go to the exact same spot every time. Camille's going now. I pick up the paper and put another down. It's very easy.
newadditionstofreerange112109016.jpg

Luie's new free range additions
newadditionstofreerange112109013.jpg

newadditionstofreerange112109001.jpg

newadditionstofreerange112109003.jpg

newadditionstofreerange112109005.jpg

newadditionstofreerange112109007.jpg

newadditionstofreerangeluie11210-4.jpg

Wow! :eek: Are they pampered chams or what?! Your free ranges are amazing! I love how Camille has the pink room to free range in, bless! What a superb action shot, mid poop! Does a girl get no privacy?! lol!:D:D So funny how they lift one leg up whilst pooping and then they wipe their vents on the branch after!! Cracks me up every time!:D:D

Mid poop shot!

Wow! That mid-poop shot is so amazing! Your free range setups are beautiful (I hope to have some someday), but wow... she must be quite embarrassed!

Jann you will need to talk to Camille, if she isn't a girly girl that may be to much pink for her :eek: also she may not be speaking to you for the poop shot.:D
Luie on the other hand has a very mamly man free range so I am sure both enjoy your efforts.;);)

Thanks guys for the kinds words. Around here my chams don't get allot of privacy! :eek: Look at the 4th pic Tiff......you can see all the butt wiping on the branch where she goes every day and the vines are only a week old and already time to wash them.

The pink room is actually Lizbeth's but she's never home anymore so now it's Camille's. :D:D:D

:DThat's a great setup Jann. I wish that I could free range my chams, but alas, the climate and three large dogs do not permit.:(

Graydon had ask about my misting and watering. Here'a a couple pics of a tree I water on in the back yard and a big cage on my screened back porch with a misting system.

luieandnewtree008.jpg

freerangejuly2009005.jpg

Very cool! I hope to do something like this one day. Do they ever go anywhere besides their range? And, how do you feed them?

Thanks for the nice words guys!

Yes, sometime they come down out of their trees. We have a slider door to the screened back porch and Luie will go over and scratch at the door till I open the door for him to go on the porch.

I cup feed or hand feed them.

The inside trees are fake. Everything on the porch and outside is real.

Very nice! Thaxter definitely envies your guys the Florida sun and outdoor trees. He'd even tell you he'd like to munch a hibiscus, but he's lying (has never shown the slightest interest in any vegetable matter). Luie looks proud, perched way up by the ceiling. If you haven't yet, you're definitely going to find lizards on the curtain rods one of these days.

Thanks hallenhe and breeze and yes they have both been on the curtian rods. Camille use to crawl up the curtain to get on the rod before I added the branches and vines. Thanks again hellenhe for your ideas and pictures.

Very nice! I'd like to do the same in my dining room but need to wait until I can clear out another room for cages, feeders, misting system, etc. At least now I know what I want to do when it's spring cleaning time!

Back
Top Bottom