ACE Hardware's awesome feeders.

Calypso

The ACE Hardware here sales nice crickets for 5 cents a piece. Cheapest I've seen around. Plus, they were feeding them only apples, orange peels, some type of melon, and I think pretzels. The cage was surprisingly extremely well kept. Once my little guy get's big enough, that's where I'll be going for now on. They also sale night crawlers and I think there were inch worms (fish feeders). I've also heard some sale mealworms. That's why I went in the first place. It would be sweet if they got some mantis in. Thought y'all might want to check one out nearby.

I went to one here in Baton Rouge. I live in Sugar Land, and honestly don't know of an ACE around there. I do know the ACE in Crosby sales them or used to at least.

I went to one here in Baton Rouge. I live in Sugar Land, and honestly don't know of an ACE around there. I do know the ACE in Crosby sales them or used to at least.

We have one in Katy. I'll check it out and report back. Thanks for the heads up...

For sure. I couldn't believe it when the guy said 5 cents a piece, and knew I had to spread the word.

Ace Hardware selling feeders? Haha so weird and out of place. 5 cents a piece is not bad, although I get my 25 cickets for $1 at a local reptile shop :D

i get my crickets from a local store for 5 cents each and I'm a regular and i often get more then i asked for "on accident" i also buy their little "cricket card" which makes it so you only pay a dollar in tax instead of each time.

Just had to one up me with those 4 cent crickets :p I thought it was really weird when I saw it to, but sure enough. I think even more I couldn't believe how well kept it was. Definitely better than I would or could. You have to tell me more about this cricket card you got/ how it works.

If you raise enough chameleons and buy from the same place that the pet stores buy from, crickets run you about 1 cent a piece give or take

Haha ACE still exists? All the one around here closed up...There is a Lowes or a HomeDepot on every other corner though. Sadly, they dont sell crickets.

It's pretty nostalgic when I do see one. The cricket farm is actually across the river from me, and delivers to this Ace about a mile from me. Maybe since I'm getting dragons now ill need enough to get them to drop them off to me.

The ACE Hardware here sales nice crickets for 5 cents a piece. Cheapest I've seen around. Plus, they were feeding them only apples, orange peels, some type of melon, and I think pretzels. The cage was surprisingly extremely well kept. Once my little guy get's big enough, that's where I'll be going for now on. They also sale night crawlers and I think there were inch worms (fish feeders). I've also heard some sale mealworms. That's why I went in the first place. It would be sweet if they got some mantis in. Thought y'all might want to check one out nearby.

They sell mantises at a Lucky's near me in the spring, Really cheap too like 250 babies for 10.99!

Back
Top Bottom