About to panic! Regurgitated water after drinking

Some vendors have heat packs you can pay extra for to be added to your shipment. Also if you can order from a distributor that is closer to where you live this can help.
All the "local" places I've found that offer shipping are in the same province, but its a 7 hour drive.
The one place said $50 for shipping/delivery!
For now even with gas prices and a fuel hog for a vehicle its still cheaper to drive to the city a couple times a month to pick up feeders.
I ended up really frustrated trying to find suppliers.
I got lucky and found the bsfl on a classifieds.

All the "local" places I've found that offer shipping are in the same province, but its a 7 hour drive.
The one place said $50 for shipping/delivery!
For now even with gas prices and a fuel hog for a vehicle its still cheaper to drive to the city a couple times a month to pick up feeders.
I ended up really frustrated trying to find suppliers.
I got lucky and found the bsfl on a classifieds.
ugg that really sucks.

It does.
But I'm still able to offer her some variety. But not as much or as often as I would like. for now anyway.
I get it. cold temps are messing with orders here along with covid and everyone ordering. I am spending more for shipping than the actual feeders right now lol.

Just checking up on you how’s she doing
She has acted totally fine. She was bright eyed and didn't waste time with catching her cricket and soldier flies this morning. (she really likes the flies)
Nothing out of her usual at all.
I am so relieved!!!!!
She stresses me out 10x more than any of my other animals. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom