About thwarting Dmitri Smerdyakov

Jevin

Chameleon Enthusiast
I know this has been discussed before and I can come to two logical conclusions as to how to get it and one that might be accurate but definitely not recommended.

1) Achieve every trophy

2) Name your chameleon Dmitri Smerdyakov

3) Name a tarantula Spiderman and let it duke it out against a chameleon named Dmitri Smerdyakov

On a somewhat related note, the happy hatch day does not seem to have worked for my account.

1) Achieve every trophy

2) Name your chameleon Dmitri Smerdyakov

3) Name a tarantula Spiderman and let it duke it out against a chameleon named Dmitri Smerdyakov
The only thing I can say at this time is that nobody has the Thwart Dmitri Smerdyakov trophy 🥸

On a somewhat related note, the happy hatch day does not seem to have worked for my account.
That will only trigger if you login within a couple hours of your birthday.

The only thing I can say at this time is that nobody has the Thwart Dmitri Smerdyakov trophy.

That will only trigger if you login within a couple hours of your birthday.
So I have to wait an entire year to obtain it, usually I have the forum logged in on my phone all the time, so I'll make sure to log in and out on my birthday next year.

So I have to wait an entire year to obtain it, usually I have the forum logged in on my phone all the time, so I'll make sure to log in and out on my birthday next year.
It's possible that there were some server issues at the time. Since you've been a member for so long maybe I can find a faster solution.

It's possible that there were some server issues at the time. Since you've been a member for so long maybe I can find a faster solution.
I'll just wait. It's a minor trophy that I can get next year tbh.

Back
Top Bottom