a year on..

Nikkifer

So I haven't been on here for nearly a year! I took on a rescue Yemen who took up ALOT of my time. Unfortunately he didn't make it but I know I gave him the best I could before he went. I vowed after that I didn't want another as I was really upset at losing him.

However here I am, a year on with a little baby Yemen. Finally got over it all and am in a better place.

So just wanted to show him off really.. He is crazy chilled for a baby, just kind of sits there..watching.. Loves his food and is generally awesome. He's called Mycroft and a real cutie. I hope to get back on the forums again now :)

So yeah.. Hi again :)

Attachments

• 20140712_155334.jpg
    20140712_155334.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_20140712_153647.jpg
    IMG_20140712_153647.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 221
Welcome home! Once you have loved a cham, it is almost like it is always on your mind until you have another.

Hello Mycroft, we are happy to see your little green self!! You look lovely and I can't wait to watch you grow up.:):):)

So what Leigh do you live in? There is one in the UK and one in Nebraska.

Welcome home! Once you have loved a cham, it is almost like it is always on your mind until you have another.

Hello Mycroft, we are happy to see your little green self!! You look lovely and I can't wait to watch you grow up.:):):)

So what Leigh do you live in? There is one in the UK and one in Nebraska.

I must admit I have missed having them so much, he is going to be spoilt rotten!
Plenty of pictures posted :)

In the UK, near Manchester :)

Back
Top Bottom