A very "fired" Brilliance!

Calavera

Established Member
Here are some photos of "Brilliance", my Blue-bar Ambilobe when he was fired-up. I am going to breed him to in about 2 months to "Joule", my blue-bar female sired by the magnificent "cowboy" of Chameleon Company. Needless to say I am so excited to see what this pairing will produce! Thanks again, Jim, your little girl is absolutely gorgeous and growing like a weed!

Brill13.jpg

redboy3.jpg

redboy.jpg

brill4.jpg

Joule1.jpg

-Cala-

Thats a lot of color!!!!!! So whats your secret, have you been putting food coloring in his water :) How old is Brilliance?

Its not correct to cheat on chameleon colors with photoshop!!!;)
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I wish i can go out to the US and bring home some of his siblings:D GORGEOUS:cool:
Grats on him!:D

greetings: Ricardo

p.s.: can you put up some more pics?:D

Thats a lot of color!!!!!! So whats your secret, have you been putting food coloring in his water :) How old is Brilliance?

Haha, I know, right? Brilliance is about a year and a half old. I will try and post some more photos as soon as I get my camera fixed. Thanks for all of the great feedback! He is by far one of the nastiest, most snappy panthers I have ever seen. To me, this is a sign of good health and I appreciate his colors more then his "holdability". I will let you all know when I have eggs!:D

-Cala-

You really shouldnt spray paint your chams...gosh >.<

That guy is unreal....holler at me in a year i want one of those babies !

Sorry for necro-posting, but I just wanted to let everyone know that this pair successfully bred last night! I cant wait to see what they produce! :D:D:D

Wow, nasty attitude and all I would take that boy. Mine have good attitudes but nothing like that color. You sure named him well.:)

Back
Top Bottom