A Tribute to Camille

I am so sorry Jann! :( She was a beautiful girl who knew lots of love thanks to you! Thank you for sharing her with us, she will be missed. It is not "Good bye" to Camille, but "See you Later". So sorry for your loss Jann. :(

I'm sorry Jann :( she was a lovely wee girl. So many Cham's have gone lately its so sad. I really feel for you tiff and Ginger who have all lost babies this month. :( R.IP

Camille couldn't have asked for a better mother, she was blessed with your love and care as much as you were blessed by her company. Now rest assured Camille sits high up in a Hibiscus filled with flowers basking away, and know that she is saving you a spot and a few crickets.

May the wind always be at her back and the sun upon her face, and may the wings of destiny carry her aloft to dance with the stars.

Jann,,, my heart is heavy along with yours .
from personal experience, it is us that remain that suffer..... she/they are carefree, happy and painfree!!!!
we will always miss them,,, i do believe that we will all be together one day!!!
you gave her a wonderful life and im soooo glad i actually got to meet her!!! she lives on through pictures, videos and in your heart and mind.... not to menton all of the Luie and Camille babies out there!!!!!!
they tell me the pain lessens with time......

I am so very sad to hear of your loss. I know of the sadness to lose a treasured pet. Our chamies do become part of our hearts and the loss leaves a scar. We are all crying with you. Fairwell Chamille, Rest in Peace.

Oh Jann, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. :( :( She was such a gorgeous little girl and you gave her the absolutely very best care. She's probably up in heaven right now thinking, "hmm, this isnt so different than where I came from" because she had such a great life with you. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. May she rest in peace.

This is one of my favorite photos of Camille. Not only was she beautiful she had such a funny personality that just made your heart smile. We will all miss her

(Photo from Janns old thread I live this pic)
Camille's cute little butt
babiesnewcage080.jpg

wow. i really thought she would pull through, id been thinking about her and hoping all was well. she is the reason i prefer female veileds over males...she was my favorite veiled and im really bummed for you.. and for those of us on the forum who always enjoy your picture threads with her in them. i kind of cant believe it.

:(

i'm always here to talk if you need it.
-ben

Jann-

There really are no words that can be said that will offer much comfort. Camille lived a rich life with you. She had the best of everything. Thank you for sharing her with all of us on the forum and some of us lucky enough to know her outside of the beautiful photos you always posted. She was your special treasure and her memories will forever be in your heart.

Jann,

Im so sorry to hear about your loss. Camile was a beautiful cham. In my opinion the most beautiful female vieled i have ever seen. She always be with you. Im sure she is smiling right now from her great big hibiscus in the sky.

Thank you for all of your thoughts, prayers and condolences. They are all greatly appreciated. I still have not been able to bring myself to read all of the comments here but did scan through to see who had posted and Dez I’m crying again looking at Camille’s “cute little butt” picture that you posted. She brought so much joy to our home. She will live in our hearts forever. I will sit down soon and go through all the comments with a box of Kleenex. I loved Camille dearly and miss her so very much. Thank you all so very much for your very kind words over the past few weeks.

found this a lil late, im so sorry Jann i know you love all your chams with all your heart and im sure Camille held a special place.
she is a beautifull girl and is up with all our other loved chams enjoying perfect weather and all the bugs ( & hibiscus flowers ) she could ever desire.
R.I.P Camille you will be missed beautifull girl
hoj

i just saw this :'( i really did pray for her to pull through. im so so so sorry for your loss. remember that we are all here for you and we all know how hard it is to lose a beloved animal. please feel better soon. R.I.P Camille

I don't even know what to say, I'm just so, so sorry that this happened. She was gorgeous and such a character, I am so sorry she's gone. I am humbled by the lengths you've gone to for your babies, I really mean it when I say that you did everything you could. Not just with her recent illness, but throughout her entire life. Camille lived a life she probably couldn't even have dreamed of, and she will be greatly missed.

Back
Top Bottom