a quick question possibly stupid one sorry

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
hello im a new member and have had a few suggestions to fill out the how to ask for help form (thank you) however i am cofused it does not look like a form more a list of questions where would it be suggested that i post the anwsers to these question or is it required to answer these in each post asking a question.

again sorry if this question is a stupid on

really enjoying the site so far tons of great info and help has been very much apprechiated

thanks hoj and camo

Depends on the question. The "list" is questions that will probably be asked of you, so in the interest of time, we usually ask you answer the "list" with your question that way you can get the answer faster.

Welcome!

When you answer the questions on that form it helps other members to understand your set-up and routine for taking care of your chameleon(s). It can also be useful in identifying any issues with your husbandry that could be causing problems.

Basically it gives people important information about your chameleon and it's care so they can answer whatever questions you may have more effectively.

best way to fill it out is copy and past the form in your reply and just write your answers right next to the question.

copy and paste the "form" and give your answer to each of the questions is the best way but you only have to do it at the beginning of the thread unless you change things alot or start another thread about the same critter.

and, like elizadolots says, it is really handy to keep as a document in a file on your puter because if you need to make a trip to the vet, they will appreciate all the info so they don't have to ask all those same questions.

and no question is stupid unless its answer is ignored... :)

copy and paste the "form" and give your answer to each of the questions is the best way but you only have to do it at the beginning of the thread unless you change things alot or start another thread about the same critter.

and, like elizadolots says, it is really handy to keep as a document in a file on your puter because if you need to make a trip to the vet, they will appreciate all the info so they don't have to ask all those same questions.

and no question is stupid unless its answer is ignored... :)

This thread is 2 years old :D

wow, i thought hoj got hacked or somebody borrowing account somehow? duh! didn't look at the date... :)

oops, silly me:eek:

Back
Top Bottom