A question about outdoors?

lovepicasso

Picasso does not like the outdoors, today I took him out and as soon as I stepped out onto the first step he hissed and turned the most ugly color grey, latched onto my shirt and would not let go....is this something he will always be afraid of or will he ever want to be outdoors?......I really want to take him outside and get some beneficial sunshine.

It might take him awhile to get use to it. I'd try just holding him and walking around with him for very short periods of time at first and see if he gets use to it. I bet he will. My guys absolutely love going outside.

It might take him awhile to get use to it. I'd try just holding him and walking around with him for very short periods of time at first and see if he gets use to it. I bet he will. My guys absolutely love going outside.
Thanks Jann, I think that is the best thing I could do, I just want for him to enjoy outdoors.

Yes, he's feeling very exposed in strange surroundings! If you have a partly secluded temp cage he'll soon feel a little more secure and enjoy it.

Yep, some of mine used do the same thing. That big open sky is terrifying for them! I put mine in a very dense plant where they felt nice and protected from the big wide world and after a few times like this they'd start to venture out more and enjoy the sun. Now they love going outside.

I can always find a solution to whatever, just ask on here and it will be answered, thanks Allison and Dayna.

Back
Top Bottom