A nice Story for upcoming Chameleon Trainers

Sry. Back on topic.

A lot of the time when a chameleon wants out of their terrarium it means there is something wrong with it and they are looking for better territory.

Not saying this is the case. He may just enjoy exploring the free range tree.

I also noticed you said you got him a lamp cage? Is his light inside the cage?

When you have time can you post a picture of your terrarium lights and all.

Hey Lennoncham,

yes i will fill ot the forms and post them here soon, and i will post some pictures with it.
My lamp is in the cage because i built the terrarium all by myself and it was the easiest way to construct the roof.

I dont think that Rango feels uncomfortable in his cage, he is walking around sometimes, staying in all the possible spots and uses every path i built for him.
He also sleeps at different spots and i dont know if thats a thing but he is often laying on the branch under his lamp, just like he chills and enjoys doing nothing.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are very patient and thoughtful with Rango!
If you want to answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum we can check out your husbandry to see if it's alright.
Hi Dominik H. Welcome to the forums. :)
It’s great that you’ve built up trust with your cham. Sometimes that’s one of the hardest parts of keeping one.
Might I suggest that you fill out the help form and have your husbandry reviewed as Kinyonga suggested. With so much misinformation about chams out there, forum members could review and make sure all is correct for your little guy.
Sry. Back on topic.

A lot of the time when a chameleon wants out of their terrarium it means there is something wrong with it and they are looking for better territory.

Not saying this is the case. He may just enjoy exploring the free range tree.

I also noticed you said you got him a lamp cage? Is his light inside the cage?

When you have time can you post a picture of your terrarium lights and all.

Hey guys, I just filled in the forms and I would like to hear your opinion on it. I made a new post out of it but i dont know if I can link a post in here.
If you are interested you can go on my profile and find the informations about Rango.
Have fun ;)

Hey Lennoncham,

yes i will fill ot the forms and post them here soon, and i will post some pictures with it.
My lamp is in the cage because i built the terrarium all by myself and it was the easiest way to construct the roof.

I dont think that Rango feels uncomfortable in his cage, he is walking around sometimes, staying in all the possible spots and uses every path i built for him.
He also sleeps at different spots and i dont know if thats a thing but he is often laying on the branch under his lamp, just like he chills and enjoys doing nothing.
He’s not asking you about these things, he’s telling you they are wrong and require correction.

Back
Top Bottom