A lot of photos of a few of our chameleons

James and Elwood.

Artemis. She is a new addition. She was turned into my vet and needed a home. She is a very feisty girl but starting to calm down.

Boris

James. Can you tell he is a handful?

James and Boris at bedtime

Champ and Elwood

Bogie. He is like a little dog - always wandering around looking for snacks!

Rainbow Cheeks

Frankie beating James to the cricket

Elwood

Peach

Penelope

Bogie and Frankie

Wow, what a collection you have there - never realized you have so many until I see a thread like this!!! They are all looking spectacular and adorable! :D

I love them all! So obviously they seem to get along with each other??? I love the one of James and Boris at bedtime. and um...how did you chameleon get up on a fan???!

Beautiful animals. The ousties are my favorite ones.

Kevin

Thanks. We started keeping them recently - I love them!

Wow, what a collection you have there - never realized you have so many until I see a thread like this!!! They are all looking spectacular and adorable! :D

Thank you! And I haven't even posted the melleri yet!

I love them all! So obviously they seem to get along with each other??? I love the one of James and Boris at bedtime. and um...how did you chameleon get up on a fan???!

Thank you. We free range many of our chameleons. The melleri have their own area and then we have other free range areas for the males. They tend to wander and usually are on a big free range area together - when they aren't getting into trouble like James! (I brought in large branch for the free range and it was much bigger than I thought and it got close enough to the fan so it became James favorite thing to do ... )

Killer collection! James is my favorite. Have you ever experienced a tongue collision? (I mean with your chameleons of course, I'm not asking if you've french kissed anyone)

Killer collection! James is my favorite. Have you ever experienced a tongue collision? (I mean with your chameleons of course, I'm not asking if you've french kissed anyone)

thanks!

haha .. no, that hasn't happened but they will steal food out of each others mouth and one time there was a tug of war over a hormworm. We do try to be careful when feeding them even though it doesn't always look that way in photos.

James is one of my favorites too. He is so sweet. He climbs on me as soon as I get near the free range and will sometimes get off the free range to climb on me.

I'm so glad you posted these photos here for all the chameleon community to enjoy. I get to enjoy them every night on Facebook. :) Any member here that use FB you should like The Chameleon Farms page so you can see all their gorgeous chams.

thanks!

haha .. no, that hasn't happened but they will steal food out of each others mouth and one time there was a tug of war over a hormworm. We do try to be careful when feeding them even though it doesn't always look that way in photos.

James is one of my favorites too. He is so sweet. He climbs on me as soon as I get near the free range and will sometimes get off the free range to climb on me.

Aww, he does sound really sweet. Your lucky to have such a friendly little guy. But I guess you're bound to have at least 1 outgoing one when you have a bunch! Keep up the great work!

I'm so glad you posted these photos here for all the chameleon community to enjoy. I get to enjoy them every night on Facebook. :) Any member here that use FB you should like The Chameleon Farms page so you can see all their gorgeous chams.

Thank you so much Jann! I'm glad you enjoy them and I love to share them.

Aww, he does sound really sweet. Your lucky to have such a friendly little guy. But I guess you're bound to have at least 1 outgoing one when you have a bunch! Keep up the great work!

Most of ours are quite friendly with us and other people, and even each other. We take them to educational events and other places and they do quite well.

What line did Boris come from? He looks awesome! And so does the rest of the gang of course.

Thanks! Boris is a son of Dr. Gonzo. We got him from a friend along with his lady friend Rainbow Cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom