A little Sun before a shed...

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Beman was so content today in the late afternoon sun. I think I finally found the sweet spot for taking him out. Not too hot at 3:30pm in our back yard. He would not sit on the chair today he insisted on climbing up on to my hand. Then happily rolled up his tail. Got a few really nice needle holes from his nails. He is now gaining weight since he is back on his Dubia, BSFL, and superworm diet. 122 grams 17 inches long tip of head to end of tail at a little over 10 months old. Pretty dull in color so a shed is coming but it was such a sweet moment today that I had to share with y'all.

IMG_3055.JPG

I wanted to try and get Pesto out today, but we just had a random cold front in CO today so I wasnt able to. Stupid bipolar state.

Ahhh man you need to come to California we have the best weather for chameleons right now
I'm originally from CA, I had to leave because it's so expensive :( might be moving to Florida soon though. My boyfriends family is there, we just visited this week and all the screened in "Florida rooms" hadthe wheels of my brain turning for a GIANT chameleon enclosure/free range :LOL:

I'm originally from CA, I had to leave because it's so expensive :( might be moving to Florida soon though. My boyfriends family is there, we just visited this week and all the screened in "Florida rooms" hadthe wheels of my brain turning for a GIANT chameleon enclosure/free range :LOL:
I know what you mean. We are looking to leave. I told my husband what about Florida I can have huge outdoor cages for chameleons lol so we have a like mind

I hate Florida.... Something about getting out of the shower and still not being able to get dry even after you have used the towel. Or the walking outside to check the mail and instantly being covered in a layer of sweat. Cali is pretty expensive. But it is actually running us about the same as what we were paying in northern AZ. The last 3 years shot rental prices there through the roof due to so many people moving there. So it screwed the people that had lived their forever.

I hate Florida.... Something about getting out of the shower and still not being able to get dry even after you have used the towel. Or the walking outside to check the mail and instantly being covered in a layer of sweat. Cali is pretty expensive. But it is actually running us about the same as what we were paying in northern AZ. The last 3 years shot rental prices there through the roof due to so many people moving there. So it screwed the people that had lived their forever.
Hahaha yeah, inland Florida is literally the worst place on earth. But if you stay near the coast it's actually perfectly fine because you get the ocean breeze

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom