A few pictures

Heika

It is a slow Saturday, so I thought I would post a few pics.

Morpheus, a blue on red ambilobe, at 8 months:

Morpheus004.jpg

Morpheus again:

Morpheus009.jpg

Shalamar looking cute:

Picture049.jpg

Adonis, a blue bar ambilobe at 6 months:

Picture036.jpg

Spencer thinks he sees a superworm...

Picture061.jpg

Fat little so-far-unnamed blue veiled male:

Thecrew008.jpg

Leaf cham trying to duck behind a leaf:

Thecrew009.jpg

Elliot's female still recovering from giving birth. She actually gave birth to the first baby in the shipping container. None of her young were born alive, unfortunately. She is doing well, though.

Thecrew001.jpg

Duck for cover, she's gonna blow!

Picture115.jpg

Ok, good nuff for now.

Oh man i must say you have quite a collection and i one day hope to get that kind. That is a great display of chameleons right there

Beautiful chameleons Heika, thanks for taking the time to post them, I love looking at other members chameleons

Morpheus looks really cool. I don't think I've ever seen a red and blue panther before. How old is the baby veiled in the pic?

Thanks everyone! Morpheus is getting pretty.. hard to decide if he is blue on red or red on blue.

How old is the baby veiled in the pic?

I am not sure how old he is. The breeder claimed he was three months old when I purchased him as part of a group on 2/8/07. He wasn't, unless his growth was extremely stunted. If I had to guess, I would say he is three months now.

Heika

I am not sure how old he is. The breeder claimed he was three months old when I purchased him as part of a group on 2/8/07. He wasn't, unless his growth was extremely stunted. If I had to guess, I would say he is three months now.
Heika

I never even recognized him, what a wonderful job you have done with him, you should be very proud of yourself.

I'm speechless. Your Chams Are So beautiful. Good luck, hope I could have a collection like that in the future when I have the space.

Heika,

They look fantastic!
I want to know more about your newest group and how they are doing.
How many children have you got now? Your family has grown considerably in the last months.
All of them very lucky!

-Brad

Uh ... yeah ... keep her away from sharp objects too! Nice pics.

-roo

Does she beep when she backs up?

Yeah on both of those. Wish she would lay. She seems to have a 6th sense about my peeks. Every time I carefully edge up close enough to see into the trash can, her beady little eyes are staring at me. Believe it or not, I don't think she is ready. She is still eating a healthy amount. I would move her back to a cage, but.. well.. I am afraid to. She needs a wide load sign.

Thanks again for the compliments, everyone. Brad, I have enough to keep me busy.. and broke. I won't be adding to the collection any time soon.. unless something incredibly tempting comes along, and I frantically build another rack system.. and, well, buy a second misting system.

Heika

Last edited:
you have a nice collection of chameleons there all so hansome/beautiful.I thought of a few suggetions for yor male veiled who has no name yet what about Leo,Wyatt,balthazar,Sylvester,Marcus hope you like them,let me know if you decide to use one.

Back
Top Bottom