A few picks of my 4 mo. old ambilobe, Nugget!

Monkeykungphu

I think we're finally done changing the little guy's name, we decided on Nugget. :D

Cleaned & rearranged his cage this morning...

The sire is Hefner from Red Island.

Nice looking cage! I like the light fixture:D I bet he starts showing some color very soon. Looks like he has a bit of attitude! Gotta love the pissy ones! He looks really healthy. Congrats!

Nice looking cage! I like the light fixture:D I bet he starts showing some color very soon. Looks like he has a bit of attitude! Gotta love the pissy ones! He looks really healthy. Congrats!

Thanks!! Got the fixture from home depot for $30. It's a little flimsy, but looks nice being diamond plate pattern metal. It's really reflective too. I've got a reptisun 5.0 & a 6500k flouro in there, 48".

Yeah, he's a fiesty little guy alright. I don't handle him except when I have too. When I do he gets really huffy, hissy & puffy! lol Sometimes he'll act as though he wants to bite me. Pretty funny really. :)

Was that name change number three??? Is he in the witness protection program or something :D?

He looks awesome. Great job Ben!!

Was that name change number three??? Is he in the witness protection program or something :D?

He looks awesome. Great job Ben!!

Thanks Andrew! Yeah... third time we changed it! He ratted out some other chams back in Florida, so we had to make sure they'd never find the little guy! Nugget seemed to be least suspicious!! :D

Back
Top Bottom