A Few Falys....

Beautiful, amasing, brilliant, dazzling, famous, first-rate, gorgeous, great, handsome, heavenly, impressive, lovely, number one, out of this world, pretty, ravishing, remarkable, royal, sensational, smashing, spectacular, striking, superior, top, wonderful...
I think thats all the words I could think of to discribe the beauties in this thread.

Great Job with these guys Rob they are amasing. I'd be darn proud if I were you :D

MR Shy Faly

Well I started out goin to take a few pics of some the boys but i got to this guy first an he just made me laugh... Hes always been alil shy but youd think with me feeding him all the time hed lighten up just a lil? nope.... cant ever get a good pic of him unless hes sleepin ima haveta try that...
Oh also thanks everyone for the kind comments above..

maybe should call him waldo?
shyfaly001_zpsb4ee704a.jpg

shyfaly002_zps62e83c18.jpg

shyfaly003_zps97b17114.jpg

shyfaly004_zps8c0845c6.jpg

shyfaly005_zps1a77ece0.jpg

PS.. ill post more of the other guys tomarrow...

Ill show him i will get some pics of him tonight when hes sleepin...oh also downlaodloaded a few more pics of two the guys.. upload em now...

And a few of Bobbies Boy.. he wouldnt come to the front for a good pic he was pissy cause i was cleanin his real plant!!
fewmorefaly009_zps6adbdda0.jpg

fewmorefaly010_zps25aac23a.jpg

fewmorefaly011_zps405d2f77.jpg

fewmorefaly015_zps5c698153.jpg

fewmorefaly016_zpse2c92167.jpg

got a few pic's of the boy who thinks hes a stick lastnite he was crusin when lites went out so he started to bed down by a plant so i moved him which he didnt like much..
sleepin001_zpscd5b16ad.jpg

after i moved him.
sleepin002_zps2ca2e67e.jpg

sleepin003_zpseee2f5d3.jpg

then after hes been sleepin all nite he gets all white with reds spots...
OPPS woke him up..
sleepin004_zps4f318f8f.jpg

sleepin005_zpsfe8f8a3d.jpg

WOW!!!!!! Looking at those pics of Bobbies Boy puts me in a trance!!!!! He is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Love him!!!!!!!
Lisa

Flawless lineage

Yup starting off with great lines will give you nice lookin offspring..

hey curt the guy in post 33 is ur guys twin hates everything!!! hadta get pics of him sleeping to get rid of the dark colors he flashes when he sees me..
Ill haveta get somemore pics of the boys today

Last edited:
took a few pics of a few boys this one im keepin just popped a shed.
falys001_zpsc6c9eb7f.jpg

falys002_zpse944f92c.jpg

this is the guy who is almost white with red spots sleepin otherwise if he sees you hes mad..
falys003_zps2bc5cbd4.jpg

falys004_zps77a36639.jpg

another faly..
falys006_zps4a198f8e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom