A chameleon on a leash?

alec

2011-04-29120407.jpg

Used to put a leash on my blue & gold macaw. Well , it was more of a harness & leash so he wouldnt fly away when he went outside. Never had the need for one for a cham they really dont run fast enough to get away. :confused:

I put my savanah monitor on a leash and take him for walks sometimes lol. Never thought about it with a cham tho. Very cute pic!

Leash and walking on the ground? That's dumb... I could understand if it was a real nice day out and if yoy had your cham on the shoulder and a leash/harness thing just incase the cham got kluzty and slipped or something, just so it wouldn't go splat on the ground. But walking it? That's silly...

However, if this was a spoof photo someone took, sure why not.

Leash and walking on the ground? That's dumb... I could understand if it was a real nice day out and if yoy had your cham on the shoulder and a leash/harness thing just incase the cham got kluzty and slipped or something, just so it wouldn't go splat on the ground. But walking it? That's silly...

hahahahahahaha

Hahah he looks as if he has a horrible case of "little dog syndrome" You know the kind of disease your little teacup terrier gets where he thinks hes a pitbull and way stronger than the neighbors Rottweiler.

If the floor is too hot, it'll burn his feet. Their heat receptors are in their back, thus the reason why heat pats and other similar heating elements are not recommended. Forcing him to walk on the ground is also bad as they are an arboreal species.

As said before, if its for the pic, very cool.
If done constantly, not cool. It'll do harm to the chameleon.

I think it's just to be cute! nobody can walk that slow!!!

only an ass like you would make some racial comment like this, yes, I am Mexican and I do own a Chameleon as well.

oh my. im not making this stuff up. do you know anything about bakersfield, ca? I am married to a mexican and have a mexican baby and love it. its not my fault my neighbors have chickens, have kids running around, and the corn man stops by. sounds like real life to me. are you going to get offended if i start talking about pinatas and eating tamales too? delicious. There is nothing racist here, just facts.

Last edited:
Hah! I'm Hispanic too and didn't find offense to it... My home town is Corcoran Ca. only an hour from Bakersfield and boy do I know what your talking about. Us Mexicans love our chickens and corn dudes, yum!:)

Back
Top Bottom