A chameleon on a leash?

Hah! I'm Hispanic too and didn't find offense to it... My home town is Corcoran Ca. only an hour from Bakersfield and boy do I know what your talking about. Us Mexicans love our chickens and corn dudes, yum!:)

Here in Lancaster, we have street vendors too and love them corn on a stick...with lots of salt...and mangos too...on a stick...Holly Molly I am getting hungry!

Here in Lancaster, we have street vendors too and love them corn on a stick...with lots of salt...and mangos too...on a stick...Holly Molly I am getting hungry!

Oh my god i'm hungry too! I think we have some of that stuff in the fridge OR I might go out tomorrow and wait for the Corn Man on our front yard, lol! :D Damn, I really am hungry.

I'm in Illinois.. And now I'm jealous as I seem to be lacking these awesome stick foods!

lmao mexicans:cool:

this made me laugh, and Alexbrock is right, lol seems normal to me:p

Mexicans make fun of everbody, we're not racist, more like "equally racist/stereotypical" making fun of ourselves is normal too:rolleyes:

i want a raspado during these hot days

ohhh man i haven't had real mexican food in a looooooooong time. Not getting the good stuff here in jersey..... but hey at least we still have snookie :mad: hahaha

Awesome pic btw there so funny and awkward on the ground :D

Man I'm hungry.

I'm good for a snow cone too Ace. I just wish I could find a churro guy.

Back to the picture, it made me laugh.

I actually considered doing this with my Iguana..... I bought her one of those leashs from the pet shop ... ended up being too small >> Never got another one XD I wouldnt even attempt this with my chameleons they would hate me XD XD. Im already having trouble trying to get them to trust me and let me hold them without them freaking out. =p

Back
Top Bottom